Greetings and salutations

njb1966

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Nick and I have discovered the joys of turking.

I signed up for Mechanical Turk like two years ago, did $0.23 worth of HITs and then forgot about it.
However, I have been looking for a way to make some extra jack and decided to give this a try. Glad I did. Didn't realize there was much more than randomly clicking HITs.

Anyway, I've discovered scripts and watchers and been enjoying the little bit of side income I am getting. Figured I would hit some forums to get some insider knowledge to get better at turking and maybe increase my earnings.

Looking forward to seeing what goes on here!

Thanks!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Feel free to use the @Mentor tag if you have any questions or need some guidance.

Happy turking!

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Nick and I have discovered the joys of turking.

I signed up for Mechanical Turk like two years ago, did $0.23 worth of HITs and then forgot about it.
However, I have been looking for a way to make some extra jack and decided to give this a try. Glad I did. Didn't realize there was much more than randomly clicking HITs.

Anyway, I've discovered scripts and watchers and been enjoying the little bit of side income I am getting. Figured I would hit some forums to get some insider knowledge to get better at turking and maybe increase my earnings.

Looking forward to seeing what goes on here!

Thanks!
Glad to have you! Being on a forum, having access to it's guides and tools, and being able to network with other Turkers has made my Turking much more efficient. I'm a potato without it. Welcome :)