Google-Affiliated Requesters Master List (Sergey Schmidt, Project Endor, and way too many more)

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
New Google requester, has 4 batches with 4 different closed quals, go to requester's page to check if you have one. I have one but don't know how they were given out. Will add them to the list at some point in the near future.

Title: Help us rate the civility of these comments. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Requester: Francis Morgan [A24CBVQXH0YQNX] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 45
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Team 78 has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification has been granted

Reactions: jnalleyne

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is why I'm waiting a few days between a new account appearing and when I add them to the list... half the time another one appears by then, and adding them two at a time will make it a bit less hassle.

This account actually posted before about 2 months ago according to TO, but that HIT didn't get posted on any of the forums I monitor, so I just caught them today when a new HIT of theirs got posted.

Title: Books Usage Survey - - - Must read at least books a year
Requester: Play Endor [A2QHHNZZ7DRC4E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

0.00 Communicativity
2.67 Generosity
0.00 Fairness
0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: -
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 495
Reward: $0.46
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Added these from the past few weeks (the first two had much earlier original appearances not caught at the time):

And a name change:
  • 2016-01: Deana Brown (A2N27HZRFMKPE5) - (name changed to 'Deana Anglin' in 2017 Jan) - surveys: smartphone app usage, 'services closed card sort'

Reactions: jasmine

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
If you were talking to someone about Pei and it was going nicely and then the asshat left you hanging, that was me. I'm the asshat. I'm an asshat because my adorable douche of a dog ran behind the desk and pulled the power cord out of the wall. So sorry for being an asshat and a douche.