Getting Turkmaster working for a newb

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
I have Tampermonky loaded, and Turkmaster loaded, when I go on the Dashboard I don't see anything for Turkmaster there. Does anyone remember how you made Turkmaster work the first time?

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
are you going to the old dashboard? im not sure if its working for the new one yet.
but i've moved on from TM, so.. uh yeah i dont know.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
are you going to the old dashboard? im not sure if its working for the new one yet.
but i've moved on from TM, so.. uh yeah i dont know.
Well I think I am on the new dashboard because it looks different then all of the youTube "help with Turking" videos. Do you have scripts that are most helpful? I was going by the forums beginner page on what to get.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
mturk hit database mk II is nice to keep records of ALL hits completed, even after 45 days when they go poof. sometimes you wanna look up a requester to see if you've done a hit previously. and this lets you search

mturk hourly so you can see your hourly wage (not working on the new dashboard yet.. i dont think?)

turkopticon to see reviews? but it might be integrated in mturk suite. i see my TO script is off, but i still see reviews so i'm not entirely sure, haha.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
mturk hit database mk II is nice to keep records of ALL hits completed, even after 45 days when they go poof. sometimes you wanna look up a requester to see if you've done a hit previously. and this lets you search

mturk hourly so you can see your hourly wage (not working on the new dashboard yet.. i dont think?)

turkopticon to see reviews? but it might be integrated in mturk suite. i see my TO script is off, but i still see reviews so i'm not entirely sure, haha.

thank you sooooo much...so much valuable help there...I think I love you. *grins*

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I think I am on the new dashboard because it looks different then all of the youTube "help with Turking" videos. Do you have scripts that are most helpful? I was going by the forums beginner page on what to get.
Do you have a new account? All new workers who joined after November 1 will only have the new worker site, not the old version.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a new account? All new workers who joined after November 1 will only have the new worker site, not the old version.
oh good to know, yes I joined this month so I have the new site, thanks