Get a Free Random Share of a Stock When Signing up with Robinhood

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
BBRY might be a good swing this week, PI might be good for long term.

D

Deleted member 481

I still never got my Xerox stock back. Did anyone else get theirs?

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
was an r/s with no fractionals so you should've just gotten your money's worth depending on how long it was. rh takes a while to process cash refunds of fractionals tho.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
What YAHU @YAHU said, but also wanted to add Robinhood said it'd take 1-2 weeks to get the funds :)

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
pump and dump

I tried catching it on the bounce, got impatient, and lost $25. if i had waited 30 minutes more it would've been +$25.

I'm up 2% on the day tho so still very in the green

Last edited:

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
i missed a massive P&D this morning because i was managing my swing trades. I made 30% but missed out on 600% :biblethump:
Damn, 600% sounds crazy :ahhh:

D

Deleted member 481

Can the two people that signed up under me do w/e to get your free stock? I guess they didn't verify.

Reactions: sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Can the two people that signed up under me do w/e to get your free stock? I guess they didn't verify.
I had this too. A couple people signed up under mine but never finished their registration :sob:

I don't think there is much we can do about it except send the reminders from the app. Unless we name blast them but idk about doing that :sweat:

kwyjibo

Reaction score
I hope some of you bought into AVIR when it was .50. I had an average of .54 and just sold at .70 per share. $120 profit. News was just released that they will almost definitely either be getting liquidated or bought out in the coming days. Liquidation would bring share value to $1, buy out will be significantly higher. Probably $1.50+.

Reactions: sinon and scrmcasey

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
if you didnt know already, tech is rotating into finance and oil

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like XRX paid out today :) Just a heads up for those who were waiting on those funds.
@Fester

Not sure who else had the xrx stock.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481

Cashing out my 3 stocks today. 2 SWN & the Xerox cash. Have like 3-4 people who never completed their signup so that sucks. Got like $18, but I don't know what point there would be to me reinvesting that small of an amount versus just taking the cash. There goes my stock portfolio...unless I get a new referral or old ones complete signup process.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Cashing out my 3 stocks today. 2 SWN & the Xerox cash. Have like 3-4 people who never completed their signup so that sucks. Got like $18, but I don't know what point there would be to me reinvesting that small of an amount versus just taking the cash. There goes my stock portfolio...unless I get a new referral or old ones complete signup process.
I don't know if you cashed out your stocks yet, but I wouldn't get too discouraged :hug:Even if you don't have those 3-4 referrals signing up, you can still do plenty with your RH account. Some stock portfolios are grown gradually. Like me, I am taking the "slow" route. I put in a little cash here and there when I can afford it and wait until I can buy something better. Right now I am looking into different ETF's and basically waiting until I have the funds in the account for it. It might seem like there is little point, but I think the key with investing is that it takes time anyways.

Maybe there are other avenues you can get referrals, too? I tried sharing mine on Twitter and other platforms. Whether people signed up using it, I don't know, but it's worth a shot if you're social media savvy :thumbup: Or even if you've got some friends who can complete the signup process for you, that could work too.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Oops

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481

I don't know if you cashed out your stocks yet, but I wouldn't get too discouraged :hug:Even if you don't have those 3-4 referrals signing up, you can still do plenty with your RH account. Some stock portfolios are grown gradually. Like me, I am taking the "slow" route. I put in a little cash here and there when I can afford it and wait until I can buy something better. Right now I am looking into different ETF's and basically waiting until I have the funds in the account for it. It might seem like there is little point, but I think the key with investing is that it takes time anyways.

Maybe there are other avenues you can get referrals, too? I tried sharing mine on Twitter and other platforms. Whether people signed up using it, I don't know, but it's worth a shot if you're social media savvy :thumbup: Or even if you've got some friends who can complete the signup process for you, that could work too.
You can do ETFs on this app?

Reactions: sinon