Games

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
So... anybody else pick up and love the shit out of Stardew Valley??? :rolleyes:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi posted this on the Discord thread, but I thought I would share here since some of you said you liked cards/board games.

Amazon is having a Buy 2 Get 1 free Easter Sale only for certain things (there is a link in the article)

Lepi @Lepi I don't know if you will see this in time, and I'm not sure when the sale ends, but I saw 3 Pandemic expansion sets. :D

eta: It was a little tricky to get the promo to work. Make sure in the Specials and Promo section on the product page, that it says "Buy two select toys, get the third free. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

I got Sushi Go, King of Tokyo, and Munchkin! So Excite!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sondi

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi posted this on the Discord thread, but I thought I would share here since some of you said you liked cards/board games.

Amazon is having a Buy 2 Get 1 free Easter Sale only for certain things (there is a link in the article)

Lepi @Lepi I don't know if you will see this in time, and I'm not sure when the sale ends, but I saw 3 Pandemic expansion sets. :D

eta: It was a little tricky to get the promo to work. Make sure in the Specials and Promo section on the product page, that it says "Buy two select toys, get the third free. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

I got Sushi Go, King of Tokyo, and Munchkin! So Excite!
Heck yesssss. Thanks for the heads up.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Heck yesssss. Thanks for the heads up.
You're welcome :D

The way they set up the selection is super terrible (lol amazon)

Here are the pandemic ext that ARE part of the sale:

http://www.amazon.com/Pandemic-Brin...1458345645&sr=8-1&keywords=pandemic+expansion

http://www.amazon.com/Pandemic-State-Emergency-Board-Game/dp/B00SDUQ3LE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458345645&sr=8-3&keywords=pandemic+expansion

I think the third one I saw was a knock off 'pandemic'.

I'm sure you'll find a third game though just make sure it says in the specials and promo section what I posted above.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My games came today just in time for Easter! :D

Sondi @Sondi or Lepi @Lepi you too?

Reactions: Sondi

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't end up ordering. The deal was good, but I already had one of the expansion packs for Pandemic and couldn't find anything else to pick up.

Reactions: MerryLou

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't end up ordering. The deal was good, but I already had one of the expansion packs for Pandemic and couldn't find anything else to pick up.
Oh, rats! They really did a terrible job of organizing it too! I was hoping to pick up the main Pandemic set but it wasn't part of the deal.