Game of Thrones Weekly Discussion

What storyline are you most interested in watching this year

• Total voters

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
The moral of the story is "If you do not want your head smashed open like a ripe melon, do not fuck with very large men and/or giants."

reppn

Reaction score
I just want to see the dragons fly off and rescue Daenerys. And I want Tyrion to be riding on one of them so his childhood dream could become true. *~*

Reactions: Krikket and Jaded

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just noticed that literally no one gives a shit about whatever the hell the Lannisters are getting up to.
I mean, I care about Jaime... I was disappointed that Tommen seems to have ducked his tail.

Last edited:
Reactions: j0e and Jaded

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
They've been a lot more murdery in the show than they were in the books. In the books, up to this point, they've only actually killed one of them, and it's kind of unclear which one.

Reactions: MerryLou and Jaded

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Season 6 Episode 4

Fucking everybody making power plays, Tyrion ruling over the fate of nations, Daneyres about to have the biggest army in the world, Sansa and Jon gonna bring the Stark name back to glory, Ramsey having his murder boner go off. Kings landing is basically a RISK board with like 4 different people trying to get shit done. Such a great episode

Reactions: j0e and Jaded

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
Was quite surprised that Sansa managed to get her ass up to the Wall before Jon left. I really thought they were going to miss each other, because they are Starks and so of course they would.

Also enjoying the fact that a lot of the power and bad-ass-ness right now is resting with female characters. Cersei is still doing her thing in Kings Landing, Danareys is setting shit on fire and taking over entire horse armies, Sansa just decided she's going to be cool, Arya is most likely going to be a super villain...

That scene with Ramsey and Osha was weak though. At this point, I don't know why they expect me to believe for even a second that she was going to manage to get that knife. No one thinks she's going to get the knife. Ramsey is not going to get stabbed with his own apple knife. Girl was doomed the second she walked in the room.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
That scene with Ramsey and Osha was weak though. At this point, I don't know why they expect me to believe for even a second that she was going to manage to get that knife. No one thinks she's going to get the knife. Ramsey is not going to get stabbed with his own apple knife. Girl was doomed the second she walked in the room.
At this point I just expect some scene every episode to demonstrate Ramseys huuuuuge murder fetish. Every episode until he gets Sansa back will just be him going on a murder rampage

Reactions: Jaded

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
That fucking sucked. Osha deserved a way cooler death and more screen time.

:ROFL:
I thought it was kind of funny, because GRRM has gone on record as saying that he liked her in the show SO MUCH that he was going to change future books to give her a bigger role.

...So the show was like "How about we bring her back just long enough to get stabbed in the neck, while Ramsey eats an apple, to underscore that he is an asshole?"

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I thought it was kind of funny, because GRRM has gone on record as saying that he liked her in the show SO MUCH that he was going to change future books to give her a bigger role.

...So the show was like "How about we bring her back just long enough to get stabbed in the neck, while Ramsey eats an apple, to underscore that he is an asshole?"
Those were literally my exact thoughts I just didn't type them. :love:

Reactions: Jaded