From Venezuela, with hope.

syntesys

An old man learning new tricks
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I started turking a week ago hoping to make some money aside. Things down here are a bit shaky and I really could use some extra cash.
I found the forum searching for ways to improve my turking.
So far It has been very helpful. Reading the "First 1000 Hits" post was a big jump ahead.
Thanks for having me here, I'm working hard to learn and hopefully be able to pay it back forward in the future.
Syntesys (Oscar).

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

jan

Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I started turking a week ago hoping to make some money aside. Things down here are a bit shaky and I really could use some extra cash.
So far It has been very helpful. Reading the "First 1000 Hits" post was a big jump ahead.
Thanks for having me here, I'm working hard to learn and hopefully be able to pay it back forward in the future.
Syntesys (Oscar).

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck, and welcome to MTC!

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Syntesys (Oscar).
Things sound bad there. I'm glad to hear Amazon allows Venezuelan workers! (Many countries are blocked, I think.) I can say from my experience in the past few months that it is possible to get way better at doing this.