Forum drama (the other place)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope its ok to post this, just thought some people who hang out on both forums might appreciate a heads up. I went over to the other forum yesterday to check things out since I'd heard there were things going on there. Read about the migration and all that and logged in to ask a question about the server costs, yes it was a legitimate question I did not know the answer to, the new owner of the forum absolutely bit my head off and didn't really even answer the question at all.. It was extremely rude and condescending. I was not expecting that at all. So I guess just a heads up to everyone, if you hang out over there probably keep your questions to yourself :bag:

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. It had certainly been going downhill for a while and I'm glad we have our new home here. I was just surprised that the new owner would feel the need to berate someone like that. Needless to say I won't be going back there.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't judge, Grind still down on my end and flushing my DNA cache didn't do anything.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
MTC is a positive place for discussion, we do not hold any ill will against MTG or MTG's new owner. We wish to peacefully co-exist. We're closing this thread to maintain civility between all parties. If you wish to continue on with the current discussion, please move it to PMs.

Thank You,

MTC Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.