Finally signed up after lurking for years

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking through Mturk Crowd for years trying to snag up the best hits. I was awarded an Mturk masters over a year ago. I hope to learn more tips to help me reach my daily earnings goal.

Even though I have a masters it seems impossible for me to make $100 a day. I still have a total of under 2k in earnings for as I've started Mturk.

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking through Mturk Crowd for years trying to snag up the best hits. I was awarded an Mturk masters over a year ago. I hope to learn more tips to help me reach my daily earnings goal.

Even though I have a masters it seems impossible for me to make $100 a day. I still have a total of under 2k in earnings for as I've started Mturk.
:wave:

Join us in the daily work threads! :)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Glad to have you here!

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to MTC!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score