Rep Present Endoscopic Surgery (FESS) Skill Assessment

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Okay I have tried to take the qualification test on Fess 1 and was directed to a Qualification task by a link inside of the test. Unfortunately when I clicked through to the link it tells me that there are no more hits available in this group. I do understand that you are still testing but dose that also mean that you are not actually accepting any new turkers to work on your hits at this time also? Can you please point me in the right direction. I remember doing hits like this a while ago and I found them interesting.
At this time yes we are not taking any more. However, we will be opening a lot more qualifications and taking many more people in a few hours. We shall do it in batches. Thank you for showing interest in this!

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
New Qualifications are up and HITs as well

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
New Qualifications are up and HITs as well
a good number of us are having trouble.

mine started me at the feedback screen despite not having started.

a few others are reporting that they think it saves progress from somebody who has failed and returned it.

If you "fail" it says you didn't pass. This is giving off the vibe that the HIT will be rejected. Which is not what I think you were going for.

Reactions: C to the J

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think we need more details about scoring. I understand how to tell if they are successful or not in touching in the target area. That part is easy for me. But how do we know if it is good or bad?

If they successfully touch the target, but are jittery and hit other tissue, is that still good? Or is it bad?

Or if they miss the target, but they are very smooth and direct? Could that be good?

Reactions: Yatagarasu

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

a few others are reporting that they think it saves progress from somebody who has failed and returned it.

If you "fail" it says you didn't pass. This is giving off the vibe that the HIT will be rejected. Which is not what I think you were going for.
3rd one went straight to telling me I failed.
5th one kept looping.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have three of #3 and one of #5 in my queue and all of them go to the same task (which just loops back when you fill the questions out so you can never really submit it)

LOS

Requester
Reaction score

Yuck! Looking into this. Give me one sec

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
#s 3, 4, and 5 all go to the same task for target 3 (which doesn't work).

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
  1. Apologies for the inconvenience yet again! We are not completely sure why or what is happening. It seems there is something we are not anticipating that is going on.
  2. Please pay attention to the training video. It contains all the information required to get the qualification.
  3. We will update the wording on the Pass/Fail to better indicate what is happening.
  4. Any other issues popping up are welcomed here, please send feedback.
Want to hide behind my sofa...
:sofa:

Reactions: Squatty

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
  1. Apologies for the inconvenience yet again! We are not completely sure why or what is happening. It seems there is something we are not anticipating that is going on.
  2. Please pay attention to the training video. It contains all the information required to get the qualification.
  3. We will update the wording on the Pass/Fail to better indicate what is happening.
  4. Any other issues popping up are welcomed here, please send feedback.
Want to hide behind my sofa...
:sofa:
We are all patient here and just glad to work with a requester who is trying so hard to get it right.

Reactions: LOS

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think we need more details about scoring. I understand how to tell if they are successful or not in touching in the target area. That part is easy for me. But how do we know if it is good or bad?

If they successfully touch the target, but are jittery and hit other tissue, is that still good? Or is it bad?

Or if they miss the target, but they are very smooth and direct? Could that be good?
Great questions. I once had a video of someone who was smooth and direct but hit the incorrect target.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I missed them again? my silly kids expecting me to feed them and stuff. :wink:

Reactions: LOS

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I have three of #3 and one of #5 in my queue and all of them go to the same task (which just loops back when you fill the questions out so you can never really submit it)
When you say they are in the queue does it mean you have accepted three of Target 3 HITs and will be working on them one after the other?
Are these the qualification hits that you are referring to?

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
#s 3, 4, and 5 all go to the same task for target 3 (which doesn't work).
Here again, are you talking about the Qualification Hit, and do you mean to say you had them open in three tabs and they all took you to Target 3?

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When you say they are in the queue does it mean you have accepted three of Target 3 HITs and will be working on them one after the other?
Are these the qualification hits that you are referring to?
I had three of #3 in my queue. Tried one of them and it showed the 'broken' task for target #3 (answer all the questions, it loops right back to the same questions). I tried a different #3 in my queue and had the same broken task inside.

When I tried doing the quals for #4 and #5 both of them had the same broken target #3 task inside.

Last edited:

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I had three of #3 in my queue. Tried one of them and it showed the 'broken' task for target #3 (answer all the questions, it loops right back to the same questions). I tried a different #3 in my queue and had the same broken task inside.

When I tried doing the quals for #4 and #5 both of them had the same broken target #3 task inside.
When you say say broken - was there a message on top saying one of your answers is incorrect - did you look on top (you could have missed it)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I just accepted a qualification hit for Target 3.
It says:

You have an ongoing HIT that has not been completed yet.

But I don't have any other hits. I haven't accepted any others.

I tried to click the box that says I have returned the previous Hit and hit submit, but it just stays on the same screen.

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Just to keep things going smoothly, we are planning to release qualifications and hits one group at a time and one target at a time.
So you shall see them appear now and then.
Hopefully, previous issues have been resolved and things will be smoother for all.

badmammajdollars

Reaction score
I don't understand. I find the qual hit, but it tells me I have to take a test first...go to the test and it links me back to a hit that's not there. Is this correct?

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Caught Fess Target 4 and it had this message: You indicated that you have returned this HIT previously. You cannot continue. I've never caught this one before so I'm not sure why I'm getting that message. I've only caught 1 and 3 and submitted them both.