Rep Present Endoscopic Surgery (FESS) Skill Assessment

Sik06

Reaction score
Have the qual test been put up or are you still working on them? Tried to take one but there weren't any after I clicked on it.

Julie Todd

Reaction score
Hope to grab a qualification hit when to post.

Reactions: LOS

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
I caught this and did it...then sent my hubby the hit ID. He put it in panda crazy and just got it a second ago, but its popping up on the submit screen? Does it have to do with our IP address being the same? anyone know or perhaps LOS @LOS

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are we allowed to go for both quals or just one?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You are allowed to go for as many quals as you can
how many different quals are there?

are they for different types of hits?

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I caught this and did it...then sent my hubby the hit ID. He put it in panda crazy and just got it a second ago, but its popping up on the submit screen? Does it have to do with our IP address being the same? anyone know or perhaps LOS @LOS
Not sure about it. As far as I know if it is separate browser sessions it should not be a problem. That is strange. I thought it was fixed now! :(

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
how many different quals are there?

are they for different types of hits?
Currently you may see only 2 but there will be 9 in all. They are for different tasks of the surgery. The reason you see two is because I am making sure things are working alright.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Not sure about it. As far as I know if it is separate browser sessions it should not be a problem. That is strange. I thought it was fixed now! :(
Can you possibly explain to me either here or in a private message what exactly was the scenario.
That would be really helpful. Thank you. OF course do this when you can.

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Currently you may see only 2 but there will be 9 in all. They are for different tasks of the surgery. The reason you see two is because I am making sure things are working alright.
Also, the advise would be to go do one qual and corresponding hits first and then move to the next one.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
thank you for responding. I had him refresh it one time and then it went to screen that said you have failed the task, but it still had the submit button. I told him not to submit it. Then he went back to his queue. It was still there. He returned it. (It didnt give a message about the IP address at all, I was just hypothesizing). If you had this error before, maybe he just caught a bad one. Thanks. I'll let him try again.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You are allowed to go for as many quals as you can
Thanks! Wish I would have grabbed Fess 2 when I saw it.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Nice!, Got the pandas up and running :kerek::redpanda3::redpandayes::redpanda:

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Nice!, Got the pandas up and running :kerek::redpanda3::redpandayes::redpanda:
This may sound a bit naive.
But what is a PANDA. I thought this was just a script to do an automatic accept for a hit group id or likewise. Is it some automated script to track when HITs get posted?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: SleepComa and LOS

Julie Todd

Reaction score
Okay I have tried to take the qualification test on Fess 1 and was directed to a Qualification task by a link inside of the test. Unfortunately when I clicked through to the link it tells me that there are no more hits available in this group. I do understand that you are still testing but dose that also mean that you are not actually accepting any new turkers to work on your hits at this time also? Can you please point me in the right direction. I remember doing hits like this a while ago and I found them interesting.