Emerging from the shadows...

laugenbrezel

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a shameless lurker who figured that it was probably time to create an account. I've been on mTurk for about a month now, and now that I'm finally getting the hang of things, I plan on sticking with mTurk for awhile. This website has really helped me learn how to use mTurk and everyone seems very nice. I hope we can become good friends! (I'm so bad with intros I'm sorry...)

I also have a quick question (and I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules by asking it here): I'm going across the country for two weeks. Would it be an issue if I used mTurk in a different state? Thanks for the help! :mallow

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey!! Glad you decided to join us! :)

You should be okay in a different state. There seems to only be issues when you travel outside the country.

Reactions: Tribune

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a shameless lurker who figured that it was probably time to create an account. I've been on mTurk for about a month now, and now that I'm finally getting the hang of things, I plan on sticking with mTurk for awhile. This website has really helped me learn how to use mTurk and everyone seems very nice. I hope we can become good friends! (I'm so bad with intros I'm sorry...)

I also have a quick question (and I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules by asking it here): I'm going across the country for two weeks. Would it be an issue if I used mTurk in a different state? Thanks for the help! :mallow
Welcome to MTC! :aikon:

Reactions: Tribune