Education Research/ Global Education

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Getting a lot of NO's (can't find) now :nailbite:
That just mean the bach is getting easier :) Don't worry about not finding stuff. If their links are broken, or it doesn't exist, that's not on you. They don't reject cus you said no too much. They MIGHT reject if you say no and it was actually yes very obviously. But if it's not obviously a mistake, you'll be fine.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
You are very kind, Mr. Kessil Kitteh...you could have had this all for yourself and been able to buy anything you wanted with the money.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
If a specific course code is listed for credit, the answer for placement is "yes". If it's a general elective credit, the answer is either unclear or no, depending, and you check a box in the bottom half that says elective credit.
I was under the impression that passing with the qualifying score (3-5) for say GERM 101 rather than a placement score this was a score to BYPASS GERM 101 and get the credit for it.
I have only found a few where I saw placement qaulifiers and it placed the person somewhere else, not into that class but above it. I wish I had an example saved. Maybe I will come across another one.

I hope they don't reject my HUNDREDS on the "unclear" :clown:

Reactions: Kessikitty

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I've pretty much put Placement "Yes" on anything that has a course code.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've pretty much put Placement "Yes" on anything that has a course code.
"If the school does not offer "Placement for Score" the "Course Codes/Course Equivalents" should be left blank. "

So, going by that (and what I know about AP Placement) I'm marking 'yes' because you would not have to take those course equivalents and thus are being placed in a higher class.

Reactions: ccmet121

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
http://udallas.edu/offices/registrar/ap-ib-credits.php
Biology1 (3)*,4, 5
Semester Credit Hours
4 to 8
University Course Name:
BIO
University Course Number
1311, 1111, 1312, 1112

How do I enter 4 to 8 for 3,4,5?
Also, there's 4 course numbers listed, what do I do for that?
There's a * next to the 3. They probably have something written on the bottom. I just return the ones that seem a little confusing.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
The requester emailed me back saying anything with a course code goes with "placement" as yes.

Reactions: MostlyConfused
Reaction score
I hardly ever find any special conditions explicitly listed. Is that normal or am I not looking hard enough?

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Auto approve says six days, does anyone know how quickly they get to these?

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I was under the impression that passing with the qualifying score (3-5) for say GERM 101 rather than a placement score this was a score to BYPASS GERM 101 and get the credit for it.
I have only found a few where I saw placement qaulifiers and it placed the person somewhere else, not into that class but above it. I wish I had an example saved. Maybe I will come across another one.

I hope they don't reject my HUNDREDS on the "unclear" :clown:
You are under the correct impression about placement and credit, but they are literally asking for the course credit name. They are pretty bad at specifying. Unclear will not get you rejected.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I hardly ever find any special conditions explicitly listed. Is that normal or am I not looking hard enough?
It's normal. Special conditions aren't common. They're extra explicit steps taken to get credit if the exam alone isn't good enough, which is rare.

Reactions: OldColdBellyBadness

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you guys manage to kill the Globals? I'm so proud!

Reactions: Serial Mom

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
They went to auto approve for me
Lucky! I'm still seeing this: Pending Approval (6d20h35m42s) I did 54 of them before they ran out. I'm a little nervous, bc my worst case scenario is telling me my rating will go to 97.9%

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky! I'm still seeing this: Pending Approval (6d20h35m42s) I did 54 of them before they ran out. I'm a little nervous, bc my worst case scenario is telling me my rating will go to 97.9%
No fear! I've already done this batch before, no panicking on me now guys. All approved beore, no problems.

Reactions: Serial Mom

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
No fear! I've already done this batch before, no panicking on me now guys. All approved beore, no problems.
Thanks for the reassurance! :)