Easy way to find out if you did a qualifying HIT

W0lphM4n

Reaction score
Fellow Turkers!

I've got a question that may have been answered previously, but I haven't been able to find it. Is there an easy way to find out if you completed a qualifying HIT to take a second or even third HIT from a requester?

A few of the HITs that have popped up as available require a pre-screener, but I honestly can't remember if I've completed the pre-screener or not, and I don't want to go back through the previous 45 days of work and look at my dashboard.

Anyone know an easy way to find out?

Thanks!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Fellow Turkers!

I've got a question that may have been answered previously, but I haven't been able to find it. Is there an easy way to find out if you completed a qualifying HIT to take a second or even third HIT from a requester?

A few of the HITs that have popped up as available require a pre-screener, but I honestly can't remember if I've completed the pre-screener or not, and I don't want to go back through the previous 45 days of work and look at my dashboard.

Anyone know an easy way to find out?

Thanks!
If a requester is setting up HITs that require workers to have already been pre-screened, they really should be using qualifications to control who has been screened out and who has not, or at least providing some sort of verification. If they're not doing that, then aside from keeping your own records there's really not much else you can do.

MTurk Suite has HIT Tracker, which will keep a record of pretty much everything you work on. That will allow you to go back and see your history with a particular requester and what HITs you've done for them. I'm not aware of any other scripts that do something similar, that actually work on the new site, so I think that would be your best bet.

W0lphM4n

Reaction score
If a requester is setting up HITs that require workers to have already been pre-screened, they really should be using qualifications to control who has been screened out and who has not, or at least providing some sort of verification. If they're not doing that, then aside from keeping your own records there's really not much else you can do.

MTurk Suite has HIT Tracker, which will keep a record of pretty much everything you work on. That will allow you to go back and see your history with a particular requester and what HITs you've done for them. I'm not aware of any other scripts that do something similar, that actually work on the new site, so I think that would be your best bet.
Thanks much for the info, I'll dig into my MTS and see what it says.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline