Don't always get the special code at the end of surveys..

Sander

Reaction score
Have there been times when you complete a survey and then the last page says thank you and your survey has been recorded but there is no code? I have been having this happen a lot lately. I then report it but was wondering do requesters usually end up paying us for these?? I just spent a long time on a survey and it happened.. it's very maddening.. feel like I wasted my time!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Have there been times when you complete a survey and then the last page says thank you and your survey has been recorded but there is no code? I have been having this happen a lot lately. I then report it but was wondering do requesters usually end up paying us for these?? I just spent a long time on a survey and it happened.. it's very maddening.. feel like I wasted my time!
Yeah, it happens quite a bit. They'll usually approve if you leave a note and email them about it. Another thing that some people like to do is screenshot the last page if it doesn't contain a code, so they have some proof to send the requester.