Does anybody know what's going on with CopyText Inc?

Tom

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've been struggling (with no solution) to see if anybody else is getting this problem or if they have a solution. I've been turking for a few months now, 99.999% of my 12,000 HITS have been from CopyText, because I live in the UK my options are extremely limited so because of that reason they're my go-to requester and I've had no problems until recently.

A few weeks ago the number of HITS available suddenly dropped from the thousands to less than 5, and half the time when I go to accept one I'm met with this message;

I was just wondering if anybody knew what was happening?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've been struggling (with no solution) to see if anybody else is getting this problem or if they have a solution. I've been turking for a few months now, 99.999% of my 12,000 HITS have been from CopyText, because I live in the UK my options are extremely limited so because of that reason they're my go-to requester and I've had no problems until recently.

A few weeks ago the number of HITS available suddenly dropped from the thousands to less than 5, and half the time when I go to accept one I'm met with this message;

I was just wondering if anybody knew what was happening?
I'm not sure, as I don't work on those, but you might try posting your question in the daily thread. Someone there might know what is going on with them.