Deals

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's intriguing me. Out of curiosity how exactly does it help?

I usually change the keys to match keys in scripts so I can do hits with it differently than using keyboard/mouse.

I don't know how to explain this in a very good way hopefully someone who actually knows what they are doing will show up. j

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Buffet Go? http://www.buffet-go.com/

It's not available in all areas. There are 4 participating restaurants in my area. Basically you go the last 30 minutes (or some pre-set time period) before a buffet restaurant closes and they give you a container and you can take as much as you want for a fraction of the normal price of the buffet.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Buffet Go? http://www.buffet-go.com/

It's not available in all areas. There are 4 participating restaurants in my area. Basically you go the last 30 minutes (or some pre-set time period) before a buffet restaurant closes and they give you a container and you can take as much as you want for a fraction of the normal price of the buffet.

Interesting. There's some that aren't far from me... I love food count me in

Sidonie

Reaction score
Do samples count? I didn't know if I should put this in a separate thread. I signed up to a couple websites and just managed to qualify for samples from both of them this week, so I thought I'd share.

Influenster (US/Canada only) referral/non-referral

So the way this website works is that in exchange for sending you free stuff, they hope you'll use your influence on social media and review and hype up the products you're sent. You're not sent every Voxbox they send out, though, a variety of factors go into that. Demographics, "impact score", as well as how active you are on the website (badges, reviews, answering/asking questions, making lists). First of all they will want you to link your social media and that will give you an "impact score". The one thing you definitely want to do is log on once in awhile and answer any snaps, since that'll give them an idea of what products you're interested in and what you've used before.

I haven't been that active but I did have a huge impact score and I got my first VoxBox after about a month. You'll get an e-mail telling you that you've made the short list, so you'll have to fill out a survey and you'll get another e-mail telling you that you're in if you qualify and you'll usually get your box in 2-8 business days once it's sent out. From what I've seen they usually have themes, not necessarily limited to specific brands, but some of the more recent ones I've seen was an E.L.F. Voxbox, Lancome VoxBox, and the Foodie VoxBox (which is the one I recently qualified for). They have themes based on various of the products that are available for review, but the ones I usually see reported are beauty related boxes though I'm sure that's because of the beautyboxes reddit I visit occasionally. Here's a playlist of theirs showing previews of previous VoxBoxes, to give you an idea. Personally I wish my first box was a cosmetics box, but I'm excited to try out some of the items that I'm getting, the teas and protein shake in particular.

Pinchme referral/non-referral

This website works a bit differently from Influenster. Every month on the 15th, it's first come first serve for samples and you'll get any samples you sign up for after 4-6 weeks. What samples you qualify for depends on your demographics and how you answered your Member Profile Survey (which you want to double check every month in case new questions are added). It's just questions about your some of your shopping habits, pets, and you and the rest of your household. The month before was my first month trying it out but I didn't qualify for anything but this month I managed to qualify for early access so I didn't have to beat the line this time. I qualified for 5 items this month and none last month so YMMV. Their items are a bit more limited, you usually get a variety of household, personal care/beauty items, food, and pet food/treats. There aren't as many possibilities for luxury items, though I did see various Vichy items and this light therapy acne mask, so you might get lucky. After getting the items though, they do expect a review of them after 30 days and that also influences how many future samples you may get.

Reactions: kryss

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Ibotta bonus this week is an EASY ONE rebate that's not an "any brand" offer....

$5

go go go

[ & if you need to sign up... :wink: Check out Ibotta and get cash back! Install using my referral code and you will get an extra $10: https://ibotta.com/r/rtepedk.]

Reactions: kryss and Cmoney

AmySchulze

Reaction score

AmySchulze

Reaction score
I hate paying anything for... welll anything... including Prescription Meds!
Seriously, I used to think I was doing good with $10/$20 copays etc. I had found and used GoodRx faithfully for years and was happy... for the most part... Sometimes, I had to use two different pharmacies to get the best deals... Not great having to check interactions on my own...
Then, I found https://www.blinkhealth.com/i/CEBKFA (My referral link to BH). It works kind of like GoodRx, only a lot better.
You choose from a helluva lot of nationwide pharmacies. You pay BlinkHealth for the fill/refill and then present your BH card (on phone or paper) at the pharmacy you had it filled at. The card doesn't change, it just isn't loaded til you pay upfront.
I have found every med so much cheaper than even GRX.... and better yet, I have YET to even pay!
THE FIRST FILL is on them (BH)-- Up to $15! I have not had to pay yet! I have 40mg prilosec ready for me now, Walgreen's price was over $80, BH price was single digit... I had a $15 credit waiting from referring someone else so... $0 out of pocket!
You can check out where I posted about this, including proof that I've not been charged a cent and gotten meds for $0. https://www.facebook.com/AmysGoalTo...999444648140/1801558503392233/?type=3&theater

AmySchulze

Reaction score
Boost Mobile - LG Tribute HD 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - White
Drops to an incredible $19.99 when you use TRIBUTEDEAL promo code
And, $10 cashback when you join and checkout via https://www.topcashback.com/ref/schthouse
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/boost-m...paid-cell-phone-white/5428602.p?skuId=5428602 to see the phone... add to cart... but be SURE to NOT check out... close the tab and go to TCB... search for Best Buy, click get cashback and THEN checkout... before tax out of pocket for this gem would be just shy of $10!

Reactions: jan