Dating Advice!

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i didn't feel like i did anything too major to her. just pushing the dating aspect too hard i guess (which wasn't
You worded this much better than I could've and god is it true. Except sometimes I would fuck the forward/sexually aggressive ones too, just to prove to myself that I wasnt shit and didn't deserve shit. To this day I put up with more shit than I should from men & cling for dear life to any man who is nice to me and doesn't try to fuck me within 10 seconds :(
Self-esteem issues are the bane of our existence. You always have to tell yourself you are wonderful.

I feel blessed in having parents that thought the sun and moon revolved around me. It was how hard the aftermath was that made me react this way. My older cousins are old enough to be my parents and didn't know how to respond. or relate.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I looked at tinder for 5 minutes and gave up. dating sites terrify me. I leave it up to fate and random encounters. So ill probably be forever. but that's alright. I have pizza.
Tinder is scary. I'm so glad I'm old and married.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I have no experience with that app, but I've heard good things about Coffee Meets Bagel, and Ok Cupid was alright, if you're not into Tinder.