Cryptocurrency

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Blocklancer is doing a presale for their tokens (ICO in Winter)... 20,000 tokens for 1ETH. As a token holder you make money from the fee's, and also have a chance to vote on the tribunal and settle disputes between customers and freelancers, making money from that as well.

adam555x

Reaction score
I think celebrity endorsements set a worrying trend - a lot of people are going to get caught up in the hype generated by their idols and are going to lose a lot of money. Sure, some will profit but it's likely to be more through luck than judgement.

Reactions: Achilles2357

Beak

Reaction score
Put $100 in UBQ and forget about it for a year
$UBQ = $1.72
I seriously started mturk just to have money to throw away on investments that were long shots. So as I am also learning about mturk I'd like to learn about and buy some crypto. Anyone willing to kick me in the right direction? Somewhere that will pretend they are teaching a five year old. While I'm fairly educated about normal investments I know little more about crypto than that it exists, it's going crazy, and I'm likely to lose everything I put in it.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Sold my first crypto kitty today :sparklevomit:

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to spam thread... But I've been getting into the currencies this week. Got some small bags of alt coins going now with some in ETH, too. :pray:

Reactions: Barbwire

Xxandro

Reaction score

I purchased 2 new Trezor model Ts to store my crypto coins.

Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
$ECA (Electracoin) is a very cheap alt that is quickly growing.. Community Driver (currently coding tip bots myself).. Proof of Stake so it's much more eco-friendly, and most importantly it's went from 2 to 20 sats this week :thumbup:

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Decentralized Mechanical Turk
https://gems.org/

This is definitely a project I wanna get in on. What do ya'll think?

Reactions: Michele

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

MastaCody

Reaction score
So I don't know if this thread is le kill, but bump for anyone who could kind of help me out with knowing what to do with my various cryptos. I'm less than an amateur at it and anyone willing to teach me a bit can see what I have and charge me based on it. I just want to get involved with this stuff with a patient person.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know anything about crypto, but just thought I'd leave a note that older Turkers might have Stellar lumens floating around from ~2014. That was when that rash of scammy HITs was going on (e.g. sign up and send me your account). I know a bunch of people reported the HITs and signed up for accounts on their own just to see. Might be some forgotten coins out there.

Reactions: Achilles2357

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
So I don't know if this thread is le kill, but bump for anyone who could kind of help me out with knowing what to do with my various cryptos. I'm less than an amateur at it and anyone willing to teach me a bit can see what I have and charge me based on it. I just want to get involved with this stuff with a patient person.
what are you trying to do, exactly?

MastaCody

Reaction score
I want to learn how to know how to closely monitor coins to make a profit buying low and selling high.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to learn how to know how to closely monitor coins to make a profit buying low and selling high.
I almost didn't see your message; you didn't use the reply button so I didn't get a notification.

if it's ok for me to ask, what coins do you have (and amounts) and what exchanges have you used?