Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $20 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Nominees:

Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie, 'cuz baby pictures and gumongous cheeks.

Though maybe Fleecy @fleecy would be a more accurate nomination?
Starslip @Starslip cuz he’s awesome and super friendly :gucci:
Michele @Michele Because, even though she posts more HITs than chat posts, when she does chat, she's always super pleasant. :)
basketcasey @basketcasey because she's helpful, funny, and eggcelent.
I'm trying to pick someone who's not already a mentor or something like that because they are all great - I'd like to nominate themildone @themildone because of the great HITs and the pleasant chat. I actually look for mildone posts in the morning because I know I'll find something good to work on there if my scripts aren't catching anything.
InfiniteChanges @InfiniteChanges for being sassy at times, but also helpful. he posts times for a lot of surveys and he's also a grinder
bxpretzel @bxpretzel

Because .. I want her to win it!
nopoopwarez @nopoopwarez

Dude has been posting a lot of HITs and actually helpful mturk-related comments.
thedorchannel @thedorchannel

I think he's one of the people that have always contributed to the friendly atmosphere in the work threads in all the years that he's been around, but I feel like I never see him nominated. Sometimes he's even kinda funny.

Sometimes.
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee is one of the nicest people on the forum. She is welcoming and friendly to all. She makes me happy every day. Thanks lovely lady! :twohearts:
I nominate Pleco @Pleco Classic®, quite possibly the most sarcastic person on the planet. He always manages to make his posts entertaining, even if it's just something simple like sharing a time on a survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.