• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $20 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 B/c he's always bringing home the bacon!
I mean, always keeping us entertained and breaking up the monotony of the day/night.
Kerek @Kerek

Because we all love Red Pandas, particularly the ones he posts in the daily thread :redpanda3:

:kerek:
Um I nominate Starslip @Starslip cuz he’s really nice and funny. He really keeps the atmosphere pleasant on the forum. :)
LittleDrummerBoy @LittleDrummerBoy because he's so nice and positive :)
Everyone mentioned is great. I would also like to nominate DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 for always being helpful in a laid back non-judgmental way.
TinaBanina @LoveMuppet because she adds a certain pizzazz, and is also surprisingly nice and helpful.
I would like to nominate SAJ @SAJ :) He's a pleasant and helpful presence on the forum, always posting useful or entertaining stuff!
Michele @Michele because she is consistently helpful, extremely pleasant to talk to, and posts the best gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.