• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: Jaded

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
TotalBabe @TotalBabe allll day! She's awesome with letting us know about the quick surveys! :D
minkyboodle @minkyboodle for being a supportive and positive darling.
TobyF @TobyF because he always looks out for people in the sad pandas thread and in general
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff because she always has something nice to say to everyone and her gif game is on point.
scrmcasey @scrmcasey because she's very active in the Survivor and Trivia community and we're horror movie pals.
Kadauchi @Kadauchi for being the mturk g.o.a.t.
ElleWoods @ElleWoods because she posts a perfect combination of help, hit, and shit. And no matter which of the 3 she is posting, it is mostly positive, and puts a smile on my face. :)
Liz @Liz because she's both sweet and funny, loves to steal babies, and posts pictures of her goats. She's also a tough person and I respect her very much. <3 She just generally makes the forum a better place to be.
T. Leela @T. Leela for being sweet and funny, especially when making fun of herself. Truly an inspiration for mutants everywhere.
Rerun @Rerun for making me feel hate I didn't know I had inside me. He's been a mainstay here though and I do get a weird sense of joy when I see his name online
W @WalkingEmphasis One of the coolest members on MTC and always willing to help newbies and veterans. Her puns are also on point
Mr. Krabs @Mr. Krabs for posting while working and offering help when asked

Reactions: ducky and Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.