Crowd Pleaser Nominations - October 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
:jacko: Crowd Pleaser Award Nominations :jacko:

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $20 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

To nominate a member for the Crowd Pleaser Award, simply tag them here and leave a brief reason for why you think they should win this month's award.

:witch2:Nominations must include a nomination reason to be considered valid.:witch2:

Rules and Eligibility
  • Nominees must have at least 100 posts and have been active within the last month on MTC.
  • You must have at least 25 posts on MTurk Crowd to make a nomination.
  • You may only nominate one person per month.
  • You may not nominate yourself.
  • If someone has already been nominated in this thread, please do not nominate them again.
  • Nominations must contain a nomination reason to be considered valid.
  • Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will be eligible for nomination again after one year.
  • Once a member wins twice, they are no longer eligible for the Crowd Pleaser Award.
  • Administrators and moderators are not eligible for nomination.
  • Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.
  • Previous winners not eligible for nomination: Kerek, MerryLou, Yatagarasu, IPsoft AWS Account, Sweetiepuff, minkyboodle, humbleturker, TotalBabe, coffeeowl, Sondi
The current list of MTC administrators and moderators can be found here.
Previous Crowd Pleaser Award winners and runners-up can be viewed in the Crowd Pleaser Award Hall of Fame

:redpandabat:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami , consistently posting hits to the board as well as going out of his way to retrieve links to information on the site for those of us who are new. Several members do this for me but I can only nominate one per month. Really most everyone is super helpful, and Jerami kind of goes above and beyond, taking an extra minute.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There really are some good candidates for this, but <Gucci> @<Gucci> does stand out for me too. She's always, just nice and thoughtful. She has a lot of knowledge and makes sure no one ever feels left out. Plus she's kind of funny and creative. I appreciate her :love:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami I always catch great hits when he posts, he's friendly and helpful and one of the first people to reach out to me on the forum during my terrible year! A lot of people have followed though :) But he's generally had really good info for me.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'd like to nominate Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen - she has a sweet disposition and is always reaching out to people to check in on them, as well as providing words of support and assurance :yellowheart:
I second this nomination. Shes been very encouraging to me lately and I really appreciate that!

Status
Not open for further replies.