Crowd Pleaser Nominations - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubies

Reaction score
Hmm, Ok, so I would like to nominate Kadauchi @Kadauchi , they have been very helpful as well. Thanks.

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco because he always answers any questions I post and lets me know when dermot posts :happy: and seeing his avatar puts me in a good mood.

Reactions: TotalBabe and Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to throw out a honorary nomination to electrolyte @electrolyte cause she might break her computer just because. :astronaut::oldman::wtf::android:
I second this (or would if there was "2nding" and she was eligible hahaha poor woman! pullinghairout.gif) im sorry, don't break your computer!

Don't forget to check rules for non-eligible people, and for the rules guys. :D

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I sturck out again I'll vote Vanyanka @Vanyanka because she wants phone calls and love today.
"Previous winners not eligible for nomination: Tribune, catnapped, Vanyanka, Squatty, C to the J, Johnnyrs, Kerek, MerryLou, Yatagarasu"

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I nominate VGB @cupcake for a very legitimate reason. He talked with a new requester and asked for a very reasonable pay raise for a large batch of consistent HITS, and it worked. If that's not crowd-pleasing, I dunno what is.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.