Crowd Pleaser Nominations - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Nominations

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

To nominate a member for the Crowd Pleaser Award, simply tag them here and leave a brief reason for why you think they should win this month's award.

Nominations must include a nomination reason to be considered valid.

Rules and Eligibility
  • Nominees must have at least 100 posts and have been active within the last month on MTC.
  • You must have at least 25 posts on MTurk Crowd to make a nomination.
  • You may only nominate one person per month.
  • You may not nominate yourself.
  • If someone has already been nominated in this thread, please do not nominate them again or "second" a nomination.
  • Nominations must contain a nomination reason to be considered valid.
  • Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will be eligible for nomination again after one year.
  • Once a member wins twice, they are no longer eligible for the Crowd Pleaser Award.
  • Administrators and moderators are not eligible for nomination.
  • Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.
  • Previous winners not eligible for nomination: Vanyanka, C to the J, Peachy, Jerami, Despairagus, SarahAshlee90, CrazyCatLady, Sciency McScienceface
The current list of MTC administrators and moderators can be found here.
Previous Crowd Pleaser Award winners and runners-up can be viewed in the Crowd Pleaser Award Hall of Fame

Reactions: savvy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady She's fun and brings a lot of life to the forum when she isn't busy working on homework for her Masters or taking care of her kiddo and husband!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady She's fun and brings a lot of life to the forum when she isn't busy working on homework for her Masters or taking care of her kiddo and husband!
She’s also not eligible because she’s won recently, but I’m sure the third try will be the one. :)

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm nominating cb456 @cb456 this month. He's steadily active on the forum and posting hits. I don't think i've seen anyone nominate him before so its about time *nods*.

Status
Not open for further replies.