Crazy Planner Ladies...

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyone have any pens they recommend that won't smear? Every freakin' layout I do ends up smearing way after I think it should be dry

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone have any pens they recommend that won't smear? Every freakin' layout I do ends up smearing way after I think it should be dry
I want to know too because I am forever smearing pen. I refuse to use pencils.

Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
We have the same planner. Please post all your layouts weekly so I can steal them.
Most of the time they're not great cause I just kind of throw s tickers everywhere and hope it looks like the image in my head.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Most of the time they're not great cause I just kind of throw s tickers everywhere and hope it looks like the image in my head.

I need to go back to decorating mine, so soothing.

(also- that's so pretty dude!)

Reactions: Jaded and scrmcasey

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On the bright side about the new payment schedules, I can now use all of my 'payday' stickers. So that's cool, I guess.

Reactions: scrmcasey and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, well I had an idea and it didn't turn out as well as I pictrured, but it's not 100% awful? (Just like 45% awful?)

It's gliterally everywhere

• Love
Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been so bad at keeping up with my planner the past couple weeks >.<

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok it’s that time of year for me. I’d like a solid grey cover on my big planner and I’m going to get one of those charging notebooks. Where can I find a solid color cover though for HP?

*update ok so I actually decided that I wanted something totally plain because I'm usually doing calendar in my office which i'm trying to keep as a completely plain neutral place so I can focus. i tried screenshotting this and uploading it different ways it wasn't working so here it is --> https://passionplanner.com/products/weekly-2021-annual-spiral-bound?variant=34153451028539 and apparently it's going to take awhile to ship so that stinks but i'll make it to the end of the year with what i've got i guess. i also am picking up a TUL notebook today that has the charging cover and i'm sooooo excited about that!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok it’s that time of year for me. I’d like a solid grey cover on my big planner and I’m going to get one of those charging notebooks. Where can I find a solid color cover though for HP?

*update ok so I actually decided that I wanted something totally plain because I'm usually doing calendar in my office which i'm trying to keep as a completely plain neutral place so I can focus. i tried screenshotting this and uploading it different ways it wasn't working so here it is --> https://passionplanner.com/products/weekly-2021-annual-spiral-bound?variant=34153451028539 and apparently it's going to take awhile to ship so that stinks but i'll make it to the end of the year with what i've got i guess. i also am picking up a TUL notebook today that has the charging cover and i'm sooooo excited about that!!!!
I've heard good things about tul and passion planner

Reactions: theturkscribe

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've heard good things about tul and passion planner
I want a passion planner SO BAD. I almost got one for this year.

Also I stopped bujo'ing in October (when all the Bad Stuff happened) and I just...can't get back into it. I think it'd be good for me to get back into my hobbies but I'm reluctant to. can't figure out why.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, Etsy has all sorts of covers. I'm sure plain ones too, especially for HP b/c they're so easy to change out.
Yesss I have a unicorn one this year and a mermaid one from last year they have a great selection

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I want a passion planner SO BAD. I almost got one for this year.

Also I stopped bujo'ing in October (when all the Bad Stuff happened) and I just...can't get back into it. I think it'd be good for me to get back into my hobbies but I'm reluctant to. can't figure out why.
What is bujo? You are reading a lot though that's a hobby! It's ok. Everything is different.