Crazy Planner Ladies...

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I love that you guys do that. My life has been so crazy for years now and I think a lot about how I would like some time or space in my life to just enjoy beautiful things that make me happy.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love that you guys do that. My life has been so crazy for years now and I think a lot about how I would like some time or space in my life to just enjoy beautiful things that make me happy.
I do some arty pages in my bullet journal too, and have a spread for 'cute things kiddo does' so that when he's being particularly annoying or when he gets older I can look back at. I also do some bible verse art pages. My favorite thing right now is to go to dollar tree and get the multi packs of little gift bags, cut them so they'll fit in my bujo, and use them as a background.

Reactions: theturkscribe

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I do some arty pages in my bullet journal too, and have a spread for 'cute things kiddo does' so that when he's being particularly annoying or when he gets older I can look back at. I also do some bible verse art pages. My favorite thing right now is to go to dollar tree and get the multi packs of little gift bags, cut them so they'll fit in my bujo, and use them as a background.
I do verses sometimes but I am not creative so I just search them and copy. It's good lettering practice. What's a bujo? I like the idea of gift bags as background. You're smart and creative!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do verses sometimes but I am not creative so I just search them and copy. It's good lettering practice. What's a bujo? I like the idea of gift bags as background. You're smart and creative!
bujo is short for bullet journal, not sure if you know what that is? it's a planner that's usually kind of artsy. and i'm almost 100% positive I got the gift bag idea from pinterest or something (can't remember for sure, but I'm not super creative, like you said I just kind of copy)

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
bujo is short for bullet journal, not sure if you know what that is? it's a planner that's usually kind of artsy. and i'm almost 100% positive I got the gift bag idea from pinterest or something (can't remember for sure, but I'm not super creative, like you said I just kind of copy)
ooohhhhhhhhhhh i didn't know it had an abbreviation i get it now. why am i not crafting right now seriously there's no work!

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ooohhhhhhhhhhh i didn't know it had an abbreviation i get it now. why am i not crafting right now seriously there's no work!
I want to but every time I do kiddo attacks me for my 'special pens' and I don't feel like dealing with that right now lol

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to but every time I do kiddo attacks me for my 'special pens' and I don't feel like dealing with that right now lol
I know right I'm like if I get it out for myself then we are all doing artwork I guess but I need to sit here and wait for work to show up to work today lol

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know right I'm like if I get it out for myself then we are all doing artwork I guess but I need to sit here and wait for work to show up to work today lol
lol exactly. I got it out earlier to work on it and to get kiddo off my back (literally) I handed him a few highlighters. that's what my post from earlier about kiddo drawing all over us was about lol

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my gosh I still am loving this wasabi etc business that is totally cracking me up.
Question - I need some really super cute post it notes that actually stick whaddya all think?
Or not cute but graph paper super sticky notes would be cool too...hmmmmmm

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh my gosh I still am loving this wasabi etc business that is totally cracking me up.
Question - I need some really super cute post it notes that actually stick whaddya all think?
I saw a lot of cute ones at walmart the other day. Some were on little cardboard things to put in a binder, all diff shapes and whatnot.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just got my first set of cute sticky notes :love: well, I don't have them yet, but they're on their way. Got em for 50% off at Joanne's

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got my first set of cute sticky notes :love: well, I don't have them yet, but they're on their way. Got em for 50% off at Joanne's
Ohhhhhh! Links, screenshots anything like that?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score

I want to buy everything Happy Planner makes but these were my favorites in my price range (under $10). with the 50% off and free shipping I paid $4 something :celebrate2:
Ooohhhhhhh I think I just drooled a little!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
lol right? they're so pretty! it's a good thing I had just paid my bills because I would have been sorely tempted to buy a loooot more Happy Planner stuff lol
I want everything Happy Planner seriously.

On the other hand, I did not like their paper glitter stickers.