Crazy Planner Ladies...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I only did the coffee thing because of the coffee sticker I already put on there, figured I'd just go with it lol. I love the font I used! found it on dafont.com. I use the preview thing and screenshot it on my phone, then trace it.
Oh, that's smart :o I'm stealing that idea.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, that's smart :eek: I'm stealing that idea.
I actually got the idea from the bullet journal reddit. great for when you have zero artistic ability lmao

Reactions: Jaded

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a better linkable image place than tinypic? I'm sick of it I tells ya.

I was going to post pictures of my happy planner and the sad sorry state that the inside is in right now.
I just started this year so it was an experiment but I see that I need 1 row for bullet, 1 for inspiration/art/fun and 1 row for time and money...idk i also need to track my water. I really love those water tracker stickers that helps me out tremendously.
I have an 11 ring planner right now. I very badly want the punch and I may have to do a separate planner for the meals/water/exercise. I did one before but it was too much to keep up with - but come Fall I won't have so much craziness here so I think that will work? I don't know.

Thanks Jaded @Jaded for all the links.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I was going to post pictures of my happy planner and the sad sorry state that the inside is in right now.
I just started this year so it was an experiment but I see that I need 1 row for bullet, 1 for inspiration/art/fun and 1 row for time and money...idk i also need to track my water. I really love those water tracker stickers that helps me out tremendously.
I have an 11 ring planner right now. I very badly want the punch and I may have to do a separate planner for the meals/water/exercise. I did one before but it was too much to keep up with - but come Fall I won't have so much craziness here so I think that will work? I don't know.

Imgur is better IMO for hosting the pictures.

Reactions: theturkscribe

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

I use imgur, so it's easy to snap a picture with my phone, and not have to like, email it to myself and shit to post a link on here/(on my computer.)
Plus, it might be just me, but impur seems faster to upload.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I use imgur, so it's easy to snap a picture with my phone, and not have to like, email it to myself and shit to post a link on here/(on my computer.)
Plus, it might be just me, but impur seems faster to upload.
Aaahhhhh thank you because that's a problem too.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
It's part of the app- but it also works normally too.
imgur was originally made for meme/funny picture sharing on their platform.
Aaahhhhh then here we go! Well, here I go to kids activities first. Thanks very much ladies!

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
those are so cute! do they bleed a lot? also I really wish I had handwriting as nice as yours lol
That's not even my best handwriting ily guys so much :sob:

They don't really bleed much- but some paper is problematic. They do get webby on very porous papers. I love them. I can't wait to have a PE that doesn't make me cry, so I can introduce them to the rest of the Flairs family in my pen holder.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
:o
My other Flairs are in storage.
:sob:
I guess it's just the newbies for now.
Shows you how long it's been since I've had the will to do anything...

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I covered my washi collection pages because I hated them (and I had more washi so I needed to do another collection page anyway). I like this one a lot better. I kind of messed up at the bottom of one page because I didn't realize I had an entire container of washi still do to so I tried to squeeze what I thought were my last 2 onto the bottom of the page. oops.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I covered my washi collection pages because I hated them (and I had more washi so I needed to do another collection page anyway). I like this one a lot better. I kind of messed up at the bottom of one page because I didn't realize I had an entire container of washi still do to so I tried to squeeze what I thought were my last 2 onto the bottom of the page. oops.
I like how you set this up! Before mine got ridiculous I did a little washi page collection and tried to make it look like a book shelf and it didn't turn out very well.