Crazy Planner Ladies...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded just went to walmart for the first time since they had school supplies set out and LOOK WHAT I FOUND

I was going to put one of the washi sets back but I forgot so it must be destiny, right?
omg :O I"ve been hearing about that everywhere but my walmart doesn't have it! I'm so jealous rn.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
omg :O I"ve been hearing about that everywhere but my walmart doesn't have it! I'm so jealous rn.
I'm sad now because most of the planner stickers are ones I won't use because unfortunately the planner part of my bullet journal is mostly dr appointments, so I won't need the lunch, breakfast, or dinner meeting stickers...lol. But the rest are cute :shrug: :)

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sad now because most of the planner stickers are ones I won't use because unfortunately the planner part of my bullet journal is mostly dr appointments, so I won't need the lunch, breakfast, or dinner meeting stickers...lol. But the rest are cute :shrug: :)
Yeah, I have a bunch of stickers like that I don't use. I've been putting them to the side to give to willow cause she wants all the things.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a bunch of stickers like that I don't use. I've been putting them to the side to give to willow cause she wants all the things.
oh that's a good idea, I could give them to my niece. she won't care what they are as long as they're sticky lol. Oh! I was also going to get this for myself but kiddo claimed it. It's a sloth pencil case :love:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
oh that's a good idea, I could give them to my niece. she won't care what they are as long as they're sticky lol. Oh! I was also going to get this for myself but kiddo claimed it. It's a sloth pencil case :love:
omgoshthat's adorable :O

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

WE're gonna ignore that I didn't count the rays right.
Ugh I came here to post about how awful I am at making my bullet journal pretty (especially my August page :cry: ) and this just reinforced that lol. Yours is so pretty!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ugh I came here to post about how awful I am at making my bullet journal pretty (especially my August page :cry: ) and this just reinforced that lol. Yours is so pretty!
Thank you, :x That's about how I feel every time I go on any of the HP groups. I couldn't ever get my bujo stuff to look nice, probably why I switched to planners because half the work was already done for me, I just have to put stickers and washi all over it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you, :x That's about how I feel every time I go on any of the HP groups. I couldn't ever get my bujo stuff to look nice, probably why I switched to planners because half the work was already done for me, I just have to put stickers and washi all over it.
I want to do that too, but at the same time drawing it out each week/month gives me something to do lol. That's why I don't really post pictures of my stuff because I know they look awful lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to do that too, but at the same time drawing it out each week/month gives me something to do lol. That's why I don't really post pictures of my stuff because I know they look awful lol
Whatevs, I've liked the ones you've posted. :o I also only post the ones I'm particularly proud of >.>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded it's so ugly, tell me how to make it better lol
I don't think it's ugly! I like the way you chose the colors. I think it needs something on the right hand side though. Maybe not a sticker/washi, but a list of some sort. I was gonna say a list of the dates, but why would you need it on their twice. Oh maybe a goal list. A flower would look nice too, idk if you have any long flower stickers. Did you draw the heart on the upper right? I like how it looks with the strip of washi, couldn't tell if you'd cut a circle out or if you put a sticker over it. Also, is that the washi tape you showed me the other day from that planner thing you got at walmart? I like both of those patterns a lot.

I should stop rambling about washi tape and stickers sicne I"m supposed to be working.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it's ugly! I like the way you chose the colors. I think it needs something on the right hand side though. Maybe not a sticker/washi, but a list of some sort. I was gonna say a list of the dates, but why would you need it on their twice. Oh maybe a goal list. A flower would look nice too, idk if you have any long flower stickers. Did you draw the heart on the upper right? I like how it looks with the strip of washi, couldn't tell if you'd cut a circle out or if you put a sticker over it. Also, is that the washi tape you showed me the other day from that planner thing you got at walmart? I like both of those patterns a lot.

I should stop rambling about washi tape and stickers sicne I"m supposed to be working.
I have long flower stickers, but they're cartoon-y and I don't think they'd match very well at all. Maybe a quote? but idk what quote to use lol. I didn't draw the heart, it was another sticker from the same set. And yes, the washi and all the stickers are from the ones I showed you! Do you think the 3 stickers clumped together looks bad? I put them there to hide smeared ink.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have long flower stickers, but they're cartoon-y and I don't think they'd match very well at all. Maybe a quote? but idk what quote to use lol. I didn't draw the heart, it was another sticker from the same set. And yes, the washi and all the stickers are from the ones I showed you! Do you think the 3 stickers clumped together looks bad? I put them there to hide smeared ink.
Oh, not at all! I thought it was intentional decorations because it was the first of the month and where most of your dates were! You're right a cartoony flower probably wouldn't work, unless it was the same soft pinkish color from the tape. Maybe. A quote definitely would though.

Usually I just google random quotes/quote generators till something sticks out. >.>

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, not at all! I thought it was intentional decorations because it was the first of the month and where most of your dates were! You're right a cartoony flower probably wouldn't work, unless it was the same soft pinkish color from the tape. Maybe. A quote definitely would though.

Usually I just google random quotes/quote generators till something sticks out. >.>
well, that's good. I was worried it was too busy right there. I'll post another pic if I get around to putting a quote or sticker there lol. thanks :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, it's cute! Now I wanna make something coffee related.

And it's also true.
I only did the coffee thing because of the coffee sticker I already put on there, figured I'd just go with it lol. I love the font I used! found it on dafont.com. I use the preview thing and screenshot it on my phone, then trace it.