CR Research Group #1 Qualification

BeeGee

Reaction score
How do you get the qualification CR Research Group #1 ? I see it on a lot of hits and I can't figure that one out. TIA

Reactions: turker4hire

jan

Reaction score
How do you get the qualification CR Research Group #1 ? I see it on a lot of hits and I can't figure that one out. TIA
I honestly have no idea. It's attached to higher ed survey's - so there must have been some kind of screener at some point.

Reactions: turker4hire

turker4hire

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea. It's attached to higher ed survey's - so there must have been some kind of screener at some point.
Jan, do you remember when you received this qual? Was it in the last year?

I was away from MTurk for awhile, and I wonder if that's when the qual was posted. Since I've been back the last few months, between not having a Masters and these CR Research Group quals, I really have to grind to make any money. Summer slowness doesn't help either. Ugh. 😞

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Jan, do you remember when you received this qual? Was it in the last year?

I was away from MTurk for awhile while working a gig, and I wonder if that's when the qual was posted. Since I've been back the last few months, between not having a Masters and these CR Research Group quals, I really have to grind every day for make any money. Summer slowness doesn't help either. Ugh. 😞
I really have no idea
:shrug:

turker4hire

Reaction score
I really have no idea
:shrug:
I just noticed that you can expand current qualifications to show the assigned date. I would ask you to see if you could find the qual and check the assigned date, but I also know how difficult it is to search for a specific qual when we've been turking as long as we have and have as many as we do. I wish there was an easy way to search through the quals. I didn't even realize that I didn't have it until a few weeks ago.

Reactions: jan