Rep Present Content Creation: Social Media Posts and Page Titles

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a limit on how many times we can use the same topic? For health, the first thing that comes to mind for me is weight loss. If I could use the same topic (and obviously change the post up a bit) that would make it a lot faster. I understand the 1 link per domain rule, just curious if you are okay with that.

Reactions: Tribune

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
GlobalWorkForge @GlobalWorkForge any specific health topics. Anything and everything okay. PG13. there are so many topics under health anything to stay away from aside from local? thanks
There is tons of of stuff you can put under health, I am very lenient on the content. Avoid fad diets, rapid weight loss, scammy diet stuff. PG13 is great.

Other stuff could include:

- fitness
- bones
- teeth
- heart (any body part, really)
- food
- diet
- blood pressure
- wellness
- massage
- stretching
- running
- sports
- health resources
- doctors
- hospitals/health care
- medicine
- holistic medicine
- history
- health care
- health insurance
- diseases
- remedies
- afflictions
- myths
- medical equipment
etc, etc, etc,

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Is there a limit on how many times we can use the same topic? For health, the first thing that comes to mind for me is weight loss. If I could use the same topic (and obviously change the post up a bit) that would make it a lot faster. I understand the 1 link per domain rule, just curious if you are okay with that.
That's fine as long as your word your posts very differently each time. Variety is key!

SG777

Reaction score
Do you plan on posting any over the weekend or next week?

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! I've been enjoying your tasks! I just had a quick question...

If a news article refers to something that happened very recently, i.e. "on Saturday" would you like us to include the date? I don't know how quickly our content is being used, so I'm not sure if it would be relevant anymore to just say the day of the week. I've been adding the date just to be sure (Saturday, June 6th, as opposed to just saying Saturday), but that takes up more of the word count.

Thank you!

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
oops. thank you

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Global! I've reworked my mindset towards these and I think I'm ready for another go. So yeah... when you plan on posting another batch? :wink: