Rep Present Content Creation: Social Media Posts and Page Titles

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
I am looking for creative writers to produce titles and descriptions for social media pages.

The HITs pay $0.15 each and most workers are averaging 2 per minute. I am looking for writers who:
  • Can produce content off the top of their head (no research required)
  • Are creative
  • Understand Title Case
If you would like to try these out, please send me a pm with your worker ID and I'll set you up with the qualification.

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
I am running a project that involves churning out content for social media posts. If you can write quickly and creatively these may be for you.

The posts will all revolve around a certain topic, although I am very liberal in accepting topics, as long as what you write relates in some way to the topic. No research is required; just create unique posts.

I have not yet rejected a writing task. Rejections are reserved for obvious scammers. I have followed-up with workers for corrections, and so far have only revoked 1 qualification.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or email me through the email address provided in the instructions on every HIT.

If you are interested in these HITs but did not catch any of the qualification tests, please pm me with your worker ID and I'll let you give them a shot.

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
This week there will be 10,000 content writing HITs published. Topics are:

1. Travel
2. Clothing/Fashion
3. Home Improvement (DIY Projects, remodels, architecture, interior decorating)
4. Movie related fan pages (pick a movie and make a fan page about that movie)

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Title: Content generation: Create posts for social media pages (Qualification Test) | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.29][Fair: 4.50][Comm: 4.33][Fast: 4.65]
Description:
Can you churn out content? Follow the instructions to earn and retain access to these HITs.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 392
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Disallowed has not been granted, Location is one of: CA, GB, US, Already a Writer I has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Content generation: Create posts for social media pages (Qualification Test) | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.29][Fair: 4.50][Comm: 4.33][Fast: 4.65]
Description:
Can you churn out content? Follow the instructions to earn and retain access to these HITs.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 392
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Disallowed has not been granted, Location is one of: CA, GB, US, Already a Writer I has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
Ohhh, you're the one those MTurk Data HITs are for! Cool. :)

Reactions: Tribune and kryss

Twirdman

Reaction score
Definitely liking these hits so far. A couple quick questions

1: Is there any intention to eventually branch out into more than the 4 topics you currently have?
2: Do you have any idea how long you will be posting these hits?
3: Is it OK if we make multiple fan pages for the same movie, I have been avoiding it since I assumed that is what you wanted but just wanted to make sure?

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Definitely liking these hits so far. A couple quick questions

1: Is there any intention to eventually branch out into more than the 4 topics you currently have?
2: Do you have any idea how long you will be posting these hits?
3: Is it OK if we make multiple fan pages for the same movie, I have been avoiding it since I assumed that is what you wanted but just wanted to make sure?
1. Not sure, depends on how happy the end client is with the project. So far he seems really happy.
2. At the rate they are going, this batch should last through the end of next week.
3. Variety is key. I don't want to give an explicit "no" - if you can make the scope of the topic different, I'm sure that will fly. I have not had any feedback from the client in this regard.

Reactions: Tribune

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has helped churn out content for these HITs. The current topics are nearing completion. It will take a little while to go through all the results (I've collected 10,000 unique writings!), and then we'll look at additional topics (or, perhaps more of the same). Thanks for your hard work!

Twirdman

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has helped churn out content for these HITs. The current topics are nearing completion. It will take a little while to go through all the results (I've collected 10,000 unique writings!), and then we'll look at additional topics (or, perhaps more of the same). Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for all the hits and here is to hoping for many more to come. After you look through them would it be possible to get feedback about what you liked and what you didn't like so we can do better in the future. Personalized emails would be really nice so they are individualized but even just a post on the forum to see some general things you liked and didn't like would be incredible.

I take it right now there isn't any definitive plans for what the additional topics would be if there are additional topics?

Reactions: Tribune

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hits and here is to hoping for many more to come. After you look through them would it be possible to get feedback about what you liked and what you didn't like so we can do better in the future. Personalized emails would be really nice so they are individualized but even just a post on the forum to see some general things you liked and didn't like would be incredible.
I will if possible. In a preliminary review, the results have been great.

I take it right now there isn't any definitive plans for what the additional topics would be if there are additional topics?
Correct.

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
I know it's not everyone's favorite, but there will be a huge pile of clothing/fashion posts coming up today or tomorrow.

Clothing/Fashion posts include (but are not limited to):
  • Accessories
  • Fashion models
  • Hairstyles
  • Fashion shows/runways
  • Trends
  • Colors
  • Magazines/Television shows
  • Styles
  • Clothing items
  • Used/repurposed clothing
  • Beauty and nails
  • Celebrity fashion/brands
  • Perfumes
  • Fashion Brands
  • Seasonal
  • Sports clothing
  • Fashion in the media
  • Fashion in history
  • Fashion schools

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know it's not everyone's favorite, but there will be a huge pile of clothing/fashion posts coming up today or tomorrow.

• Accessories
  • Fashion models
  • Hairstyles
  • Fashion shows/runways
  • Trends
  • Colors
  • Styles
  • Clothing items
  • Beauty and nails
  • Perfumes
  • Fashion Brands
  • Seasonal
  • Sports clothing
  • Fashion in the media
  • Fashion in history
  • Fashion schools
Looking forward to them! Thanks for the update.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

• Accessories
  • Fashion models
  • Hairstyles
  • Fashion shows/runways
  • Trends
  • Colors
  • Styles
  • Clothing items
  • Beauty and nails
  • Perfumes
  • Fashion Brands
  • Seasonal
  • Sports clothing
  • Fashion in the media
  • Fashion in history
  • Fashion schools
Can't wait! :D

Twirdman

Reaction score

• Accessories
  • Fashion models
  • Hairstyles
  • Fashion shows/runways
  • Trends
  • Colors
  • Styles
  • Clothing items
  • Beauty and nails
  • Perfumes
  • Fashion Brands
  • Seasonal
  • Sports clothing
  • Fashion in the media
  • Fashion in history
  • Fashion schools
Maybe it's just me but I actually love the fashion ones. It along with home improvement are my favorite. Hope I didn't miss them. Didn't get to work much today.