Contact workers

micahel

Reaction score
Hello everyone, what options do I have to contact workers? I know I can do so through bonus payments, however, this is very time consuming since I have to do it manually for each worker..

Thank you very much in advance,
Michael

jan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, what options do I have to contact workers? I know I can do so through bonus payments, however, this is very time consuming since I have to do it manually for each worker..

Thank you very much in advance,
Michael
If you want to communicate individually with turkers, that's it. Are you putting up batch work or just a survey?

micahel

Reaction score
Hi Jan, Thank you for your response! I would like to have workers doing several tasks for me in a row. I would like to notify them if I have something new for them as I often do not know when I am going to post the work. If there would be an easy way to send a message (the same) to many workers that would be great!

jane

hi
Reaction score
Hi Jan, Thank you for your response! I would like to have workers doing several tasks for me in a row. I would like to notify them if I have something new for them as I often do not know when I am going to post the work. If there would be an easy way to send a message (the same) to many workers that would be great!
There is no easy way, you have to use the API to bulk send messages. I use the command prompt. Once you learn how to do it, it is simple but it is complicated if no one shows you.

I contacted Amazon and they set up a meeting with developers and they walked me through it.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Just to add

If it's a well paid batch and it's a closed qual (for only those workers), they will watch for you as a requester and find you. Especially if you post and it doesn't need to get completed for a day or two.

If it's not particularly well paid, well - that's another story

But most of us have some closed quals and we watch and wait for those to post. We use programs to alert when those requesters post work.

If it's a survey - that's a different story. Then you'd really have to send an email through the system.