Rep Present Conceptual Tagging Qualification

harrison

Requester
Reaction score
Hi all!
We (Alegion) currently have some conceptual tagging HITs out on Mturk. If you do not have a qualification and wish to take the test for one then follow this link Here.
This link is only open to the first 50 people who use it so don't wait around.
If you have any comments or concerns then please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks to everyone for y'alls interest and participation!
Best,
The Alegion Team

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi harrison @harrison! The first example image of what you don't want (the progress meter is at 39%) is a broken image. What should I put so I can proceed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi harrison @harrison! The first example image of what you don't want (the progress meter is at 39%) is a broken image. What should I put so I can proceed?
You should still be able to answer the question by reading the tags. It's not so much the image that matters.

Reactions: Leon Powalski

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, for that question it was okay. But I wanted to let him know, especially if other images with different questions were broken too. :)
Ah, ok makes sense. I just didn't know if you were waiting for that specific question. Sorry.

Reactions: Jaded

harrison

Requester
Reaction score
The image should be fixed now! Sorry for that hiccup. If y'all experience anything else let me know!

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Would it be possible to include the 4-6 tag recommendation at the top of the visible instructions inside the HIT itself? I do a lot of the reviews and some workers seem to submit very consistently with 2-3 tags, and I'm unsure as to whether its due to a lack of effort or having missed the instructions inside the "Description" portion of the HIT listing.