Carlin rules!

Beowulf1969

Reaction score
Hello MTurkers! I have been dabbling in Turking for 2 years. Because of changes in my family circumstances I'm trying start making most of my living from home so I've been pushing the last 2 weeks to get to 1,000. I'm at 620 hits and climbing. Total noob about quals, scripts, etcetera. Tbh, not even sure how the scripts work. Been doing a few surveys and a lot of crowd surf to get my numbers up. I would be extremely grateful for any and all advice, tips and encouragement!

Reactions: jan and Vanyanka

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello MTurkers! I have been dabbling in Turking for 2 years. Because of changes in my family circumstances I'm trying start making most of my living from home so I've been pushing the last 2 weeks to get to 1,000. I'm at 620 hits and climbing. Total noob about quals, scripts, etcetera. Tbh, not even sure how the scripts work. Been doing a few surveys and a lot of crowd surf to get my numbers up. I would be extremely grateful for any and all advice, tips and encouragement!
Welcome! Don't be afraid to jump in the daily thread and ask questions. Also, going over our help section would give you a better idea on scripts.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glad to have you here!