Callhero and Testflight - can't deactivate app!

Turk_Queen

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have run into an issue with an app I tested through testflight that is still working on my phone even though I clicked the "Stop testing" function in testflight. It was for the Callhero app and "Amy, the AI Personal Assistant" is still answering my phone calls instead of them going to voicemail. I do have my voicemail box set up as well so this shouldn't be an issue. Has anyone else ever encountered something like this? I reached out to the requester but have yet to hear back.

jan

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have run into an issue with an app I tested through testflight that is still working on my phone even though I clicked the "Stop testing" function in testflight. It was for the Callhero app and "Amy, the AI Personal Assistant" is still answering my phone calls instead of them going to voicemail. I do have my voicemail box set up as well so this shouldn't be an issue. Has anyone else ever encountered something like this? I reached out to the requester but have yet to hear back.
what is the requester's name? Have you checked TO or TV?? ETA: Is it J. Phillips? I don't see any complaints on TV - but the reports were that they didn't install it. TO has more information, but that doesn't report any problems (I also see that they didn't get back to anyone who emailed.........So IDK.

Last edited:

Turk_Queen

Reaction score
what is the requester's name? Have you checked TO or TV?? ETA: Is it J. Phillips? I don't see any complaints on TV - but the reports were that they didn't install it. TO has more information, but that doesn't report any problems (I also see that they didn't get back to anyone who emailed.........So IDK.
It is actually a Raphael Mimoun. There was one review stating that they asked for their apple password but that definitely wasn't the case with the HIT I did for them. The HIT I did was beta testing an app, not actually downloading it. The app I downloaded to test it on was TestFlight, which I looked up before downloading (as I am usually leery about downloading anything) and that app appears to be a safe app owned by Apple and given to developers within the iOS Developer Program. I feel so stupid for downloading it now but there were no warnings posted about the requester and the few TV reviews posted were positive as far as time spent/pay/approval so I had hoped it would be fine.

I am reaching out to TestFlight support now to see if they could help me.