Bon Jovi

Tigerssi

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been an occasional lurker here for some time, been turking almost 4 months, seem to be doing OK, but I mostly struggle with volume. I desperately want to push over the 1000 mark, and im still about 75% off my target at 240. anyone have any leads on short (like super short) batches? I get quite a lot of $1-$10 surveys and useability tests with a reasonable dollar to time ratio as it is, but of course I would like more options!

Looking forward to talking with more of you!

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been an occasional lurker here for some time, been turking almost 4 months, seem to be doing OK, but I mostly struggle with volume. I desperately want to push over the 1000 mark, and im still about 75% off my target at 240. anyone have any leads on short (like super short) batches? I get quite a lot of $1-$10 surveys and useability tests with a reasonable dollar to time ratio as it is, but of course I would like more options!

Welcome! I just have one question: Are you half way there? :smirk: I'm new too. I have only 20000 hits submitted and I only make about $5 a day since I have an active toddler. No idea on the super short batches. Might try Ben Petersons hits. They're really good and pay $.03 and take 10 seconds.

Tigerssi

Reaction score
Welcome! I just have one question: Are you half way there? :smirk: I'm new too. I have only 20000 hits submitted and I only make about $5 a day since I have an active toddler. No idea on the super short batches. Might try Ben Petersons hits. They're really good and pay $.03 and take 10 seconds.
Bahah! Sadly not even. I'm living on a prayer of being able to supplement the income with this site. 20000 hits must have opened up a lot of new stuff though right? Those Ben Peterson hits sound good, any chance you could link that to me? I do have a full time job too, this is basically something I'm doing to pay for my second car!

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Bahah! Sadly not even. I'm living on a prayer of being able to supplement the income with this site. 20000 hits must have opened up a lot of new stuff though right? Those Ben Peterson hits sound good, any chance you could link that to me? I do have a full time job too, this is basically something I'm doing to pay for my second car!
I have no idea how to link, but just search Ben Peterson in the search bar on Mturk, and it should pop up. I'm not really sure if more hits have popped up since reaching 2000. In my opinion, doing batches to get your numbers up will help. I have 7 rejections out of 2092 hits submitted.

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi Tigerssi, I'm new to turking and dealing with the same issue. Trying to boost my numbers but can't seem to find enough batches either. Trying to learn from people on this site. GL

Danielle, that's amazing! Don't know how you do it but keep it up. Looking up Ben Peterson hits now. Thx!

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Hi Tigerssi, I'm new to turking and dealing with the same issue. Trying to boost my numbers but can't seem to find enough batches either. Trying to learn from people on this site. GL

Danielle, that's amazing! Don't know how you do it but keep it up. Looking up Ben Peterson hits now. Thx!
ha, I just re-read it and that should say 2000, not 20 Thousand LOL. oops.