Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Brother!

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else spend their summers obsessed with everything the houseguests are doing? I usually have the live feeds on in the background while I'm working and if I'm away I follow the live feed discussions on reddit.

And twitter.

And I love BBCan, too.

I'm not alone, right?

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to watch Bronte fall down the stairs in front of the HoH room.

Reactions: essjay

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really excited Nicole came back. I originally wanted Paul to win, then he opened his mouth. Now I'm rooting for James. I loved him in his season.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really excited Nicole came back. I originally wanted Paul to win, then he opened his mouth. Now I'm rooting for James. I loved him in his season.
I liked Paul at first, too. I think he'll be better once Jozea is gone. Of the vets, I'm rooting for Frank. Of the newbs, I like Bridgette.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
This season is going so well.. These newbies are really dumb. I hope Glenn comes back when they let one of them back in because I don't think I could stand Jozea or Vic again.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
This season is going so well.. These newbies are really dumb. I hope Glenn comes back when they let one of them back in because I don't think I could stand Jozea or Vic again.
I wonder if Tiff will actually go tomorrow? A big part of me is hoping that Bronte goes cos I hate her voice and don't think she would be able to win a buy back, but also...Tiffany is kind of useless.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if Tiff will actually go tomorrow? A big part of me is hoping that Bronte goes cos I hate her voice and don't think she would be able to win a buy back, but also...Tiffany is kind of useless.
I think that Momma Day will swing the votes to get Bronte out instead leaving Frank second guessing his alliances.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that Momma Day will swing the votes to get Bronte out instead leaving Frank second guessing his alliances.
i wouldn't mind this at all. I'm impressed with the amount of flip-flopping the house is doing already this summer, usually that takes longer than a few weeks to start.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
How stoked are you for double eviction? I feel like it took WAY longer to get here than it usually does.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it normally would have been last week, but cos they brought back a pre-jury player and the team twist and junk it got delayed.

Super hoping there's a big move (Paulie?) tonight!