• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • What is a "good" day?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I didn't come to mturkcrowd for therapy, get outta my face.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all! All of have a bad time sometimes, so I wanted a thread specifically to allow people to spill out that negativity, and allow others to spread positivity/happiness for those venting if they feel the need to, or even offer empathy.

Rules are Simple
1) If there are any content warnings needed, list them before the vent (things like abuse, harm, sex, those stuff)
2) No infighting--do not reply to somebody unless you're hoping to lift them up.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all! All of have a bad time sometimes, so I wanted a thread specifically to allow people to spill out that negativity, and allow others to spread positivity/happiness for those venting if they feel the need to, or even offer empathy.

Rules are Simple
1) If there are any content warnings needed, list them before the vent (things like abuse, harm, sex, those stuff)
2) No infighting--do not reply to somebody unless you're hoping to lift them up.
I don't have anything to vent, just wanted to say what a nifty thread.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Warning, this is kind of gross I guess.

Alright, you've been warned.

A few weeks ago I noticed this little itchy spot on my tummy. It wasn't a bug bite, it was basically just a spot of kind of dry skin. But it didn't go away... it just kept getting itchier. And then a second one showed up. And a third...and so on and so forth.

Evidently I have "Pityriasis Rosea" which is a really common skin thing that lasts for 8 god damn weeks and then just goes away. But the entire top half of my body is covered in these stupid itchy spots, it's like grown up chicken pox or something. I keep calling it ghoul pox. But there's no cure, no real treatment, it's just one of those things that I'm going to have for the next month and a half. And it's making me really freaking grumpy.

Reactions: Tribune

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Warning, this is kind of gross I guess.

Alright, you've been warned.

A few weeks ago I noticed this little itchy spot on my tummy. It wasn't a bug bite, it was basically just a spot of kind of dry skin. But it didn't go away... it just kept getting itchier. And then a second one showed up. And a third...and so on and so forth.

Evidently I have "Pityriasis Rosea" which is a really common skin thing that lasts for 8 god damn weeks and then just goes away. But the entire top half of my body is covered in these stupid itchy spots, it's like grown up chicken pox or something. I keep calling it ghoul pox. But there's no cure, no real treatment, it's just one of those things that I'm going to have for the next month and a half. And it's making me really freaking grumpy.
Oh dang, and it's itchy? Here's hoping relief comes sooner than expected!

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
... it's like grown up chicken pox or something. ...
That sounds rough... I don't know if 'it could be worse' would help any, but the extra-bad 'grown up chicken pox' is shingles! :o

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Time for me to vent! Woo! (eating disorder, abuse mention, death mention)

In the last 24 hours, I've....
- Had to call the police to check up on my sister and her baby because her husband is an abusive shithead.
- Had to sell my recently late grandmother's jewelry to continue to get by since I'm in a new state and job hunting still.
- Had health complications due to my eating disorder bs
- Cooked potatoes in my oven for 2 hours? And they are somehow still raw (the oven was on, I swear. I'm not a baby cook)

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score

- Had to call the police to check up on my sister and her baby because her husband is an abusive shithead.
- Had to sell my recently late grandmother's jewelry to continue to get by since I'm in a new state and job hunting still.
- Cooked potatoes in my oven for 2 hours? And they are somehow still raw (the oven was on, I swear. I'm not a baby cook)
Wow I'm sorry to hear about all of that! I hope your next 24 hours goes much better. I was just going to complain that I'm massively hungover lol. No more wine for me.

Reactions: Tribune and rabbie

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score

the potatoes are the most infuriating part just because like

damnit

this happens to me too. are there like, special evil potatoes?

Reactions: Tribune and rabbie

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
AAAAHHHHHHHHIUASODJHFGBVKL;AJUSDBVOU;DSABFVOU;IJDBFVOJKDBVKLSDKDSZLOFNBVKL;DFZXCVNB KL;DNCZF KL;NDZFLK;'BHDFSA;'ZILOK HNVP'ILASkdhn"gpIKVHNS"ikSIHDLGVKLHJSADBVKJHBSDJKFBVKJLSBDFVJKLBSKZJ:lcbV ;IKOJSADBO;UVSWRHGFV O;UASGHB;DOUKVB;OUsdbV;KUBAs:kjdbV;KJasdbgf:kvjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhV;JOUSdb:jkiBV;IKsbdvIO;S b;OIJUSab:ougf;OUVGWEOU:vg bfW;OUERB;OU4Webv;ouwsbrdefv;ouwrasb vr;oukijbS:eek:KJUVB oSDUJKVL:BGH cSWO:AUIEBGV;ousbVoul;ksBLDFJKV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I'm done.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
AAAAHHHHHHHHIUASODJHFGBVKL;AJUSDBVOU;DSABFVOU;IJDBFVOJKDBVKLSDKDSZLOFNBVKL;DFZXCVNB KL;DNCZF KL;NDZFLK;'BHDFSA;'ZILOK HNVP'ILASkdhn"gpIKVHNS"ikSIHDLGVKLHJSADBVKJHBSDJKFBVKJLSBDFVJKLBSKZJ:lcbV ;IKOJSADBO;UVSWRHGFV O;UASGHB;DOUKVB;OUsdbV;KUBAs:kjdbV;KJasdbgf:kvjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhV;JOUSdb:jkiBV;IKsbdvIO;S b;OIJUSab:eek:ugf;OUVGWEOU:vg bfW;OUERB;OU4Webv;ouwsbrdefv;ouwrasb vr;oukijbS:eek:KJUVB oSDUJKVL:BGH cSWO:AUIEBGV;ousbVoul;ksBLDFJKV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I'm done.

Reactions: Drwho10 and aveline