Back to turking, not twerking

FeistyLady99

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a good 4 years since I was a daily turker. So trying to get my feet wet again and hoping all will forgive any silly questions. Looks like some things have changed, others haven't. Amazon still has my turking account active and has retained all my past status ... so hopefully won't have to start over with the 100 Hits per day limit, etc. Will be trying to get myself reacquainted with some of the programs/scripts I used to run and see if any of the old requesters I loved are still around. Hoping to get familiar with all the new names and faces here (I used to be with Turker Nation and don't know if anyone from back then is a member here or not).

Reactions: Blakkat and jan

jan

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a good 4 years since I was a daily turker. So trying to get my feet wet again and hoping all will forgive any silly questions. Looks like some things have changed, others haven't. Amazon still has my turking account active and has retained all my past status ... so hopefully won't have to start over with the 100 Hits per day limit, etc. Will be trying to get myself reacquainted with some of the programs/scripts I used to run and see if any of the old requesters I loved are still around. Hoping to get familiar with all the new names and faces here (I used to be with Turker Nation and don't know if anyone from back then is a member here or not).
mturk is really pretty dead these days. you can make a little - but it's really hard. there are other survey platforms you should also join, since that will help.