Arcade Feedback and Request Thread

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
As I'm sure everyone has noticed by now, we now have an arcade. I don't really want to go too crazy with this, but I think a little more of a selection than what we have might be nice.

I wasn't really sure what to add for games, so I just kinda grabbed some stuff at random. Everything I got came from Next Level Arcade. They have like 40k games to choose from, and I think my account there is allowed to download something like 120, so you all are welcome to use this thread to request anything you see there that you might like us to have. Just make sure it is actually a Flash game. They have a lot of HTML5 games mixed in and those won't work here.

Also, if you think anything we've added kinda sucks and you don't think it belongs here, please feel free to mention that here as well. My plan is to prune some of the lesser-played games from time to time, so we don't get too out of control.

Have fun. :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As I'm sure everyone has noticed by now, we now have an arcade. I don't really want to go too crazy with this, but I think a little more of a selection than what we have might be nice.

I wasn't really sure what to add for games, so I just kinda grabbed some stuff at random. Everything I got came from Next Level Arcade. They have like 40k games to choose from, and I think my account there is allowed to download something like 120, so you all are welcome to use this thread to request anything you see there that you might like us to have. Just make sure it is actually a Flash game. They have a lot of HTML5 games mixed in and those won't work here.

Also, if you think anything we've added kinda sucks and you don't think it belongs here, please feel free to mention that here as well. My plan is to prune some of the lesser-played games from time to time, so we don't get too out of control.

It weirds me out that you used a smiley face. Are you going to kill us?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I deleted that Sonic game. It wasn't saving scores for some reason and it was kinda dumb anyway.

Reactions: GTR

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
That Freeway Fury game is borked. And I’m not just saying that because Katia2019 @Katia2019 beat my high score.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I can’t see the car I’m supposed to be driving.
Ohhh, I can fix that. There's a default size for the game window that pops up when I add games, but games don't always conform to that size. I had to manually adjust it on a few of them. I guess I missed that one.

Reactions: mboone73

GTR

Reaction score
really nice thank you

maybe add 8 ball pool or/and dig dug
or video poker

if available :)

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
really nice thank you

maybe add 8 ball pool or/and dig dug
or video poker

if available :)
That shouldn't be too difficult. I know there are a million poker games out there. I'm sure there are a lot of Dig Dug clones too, but those can be hard to find because there's never anything actually called Dig Dug.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
That shouldn't be too difficult. I know there are a million poker games out there. I'm sure there are a lot of Dig Dug clones too, but those can be hard to find because there's never anything actually called Dig Dug.
fine enough thanks

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Is there a Texas Hold 'em game?

Reactions: TSolo315

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
OMG, I've been away for a week and just discovered the arcade. I can see it's going to be a lot harder to pay attention to hits now... :dead::LOL::wink:

EDIT: Also, Pacman?

Last edited:

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

Contra but only if I can enter the cheat code. That game was the worst without being able to cheat.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
OMG, I've been away for a week and just discovered the arcade. I can see it's going to be a lot harder to pay attention to hits now... :dead::LOL::wink:

EDIT: Also, Pacman?
I added Ms. Pacman.

Contra but only if I can enter the cheat code. That game was the worst without being able to cheat.
I found a Contra game (not exactly the original), but it's not saving scores. I'll have to see if I can figure it out.

Reactions: barny

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I added Ms. Pacman.

I found a Contra game (not exactly the original), but it's not saving scores. I'll have to see if I can figure it out.
Looking forward to it. Thank you.