Appen

ZongLopez

Reaction score
I just visited the Appen site. It looks like you apply for job individually? I don't see anything about signing up for one platform where the jobs reach you like the other freelance sites?

Reactions: <Gucci>

ZongLopez

Reaction score
Filled out my information for Appen earlier today. Just got an email saying that I'm approved for a social media gig that pays $11 an hour for 5-7 days a week! So awesome!

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'm doing an ad rating job $11/hr, 3 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. I also had a project similar to this while I was pregnant and it ended a few months after my son was born. I'm so thankful for the extra couple hundred bucks a month to do work on my phone! I'm constantly on there checking for different long term projects!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm doing an ad rating job $11/hr, 3 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. I also had a project similar to this while I was pregnant and it ended a few months after my son was born. I'm so thankful for the extra couple hundred bucks a month to do work on my phone! I'm constantly on there checking for different long term projects!
I need to check in there, that's really good!

Fresh

Reaction score
What are the chances getting something if I only speak english and have no other languages that I'm fluent in? Seems like they are looking for those who can speak multiple languages lol