Anyone still doing Survey Savvy?

shredgeek

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is still earning with Survey Savvy I just signed up but not sure if it's worth it.

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is still earning with Survey Savvy I just signed up but not sure if it's worth it.
I don't use SurveySavvy, I find prolific and Mturk are both better. Some people swear by it, but I don't really use it. It's all about time management so if you can fit it into your daily schedule then do it, but I think prolific and Mturk have better return per hour.

ZongLopez

Reaction score
If you download the survey savvy onto your tablet, pc, and or phone they pay you $5 a month for each device. Even if surveys are still far and between that pays for my Netflix or Hulu. The only downside is that they send you a paper check.

Patricia Houston

Reaction score
What is Prolific? I need help with mturk. But no one will help.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
What is Prolific? I need help with mturk. But no one will help.
It's the same idea as mturk. It seems to offer far fewer but somewhat better paid surveys, is less complicated, and is based in Great Britain. It pays through paypal. Register, then fill out as much info as you can in "About You" in menu items at top on the homepage, and it will eventually put jobs that you/re qualified for under Studies. I only find between one and four a day, but they add up. :)

Patricia Houston

Reaction score
It's the same idea as mturk. It seems to offer far fewer but somewhat better paid surveys, is less complicated, and is based in Great Britain. It pays through paypal. Register, then fill out as much info as you can in "About You" in menu items at top on the homepage, and it will eventually put jobs that you/re qualified for under Studies. I only find between one and four a day, but they add up. :)
How much do you usually make. And do you think if I did them both I can make a decent amount.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
How much do you usually make. And do you think if I did them both I can make a decent amount.
I make much less on Prolific than on Mturk, although I think Prolific provides a slightly better average hourly rate. There are never many surveys on my survey page. It appears that you only get to choose from the few they pre-qualify you for, which apparently in my case isn't many, maybe I just don't have commonly desirable demographics. It seems like I get between one and 4 most days, ranging from .50 to $3 something. So if you have a day job, I wouldn't quit it quite yet. :)

FireMonkey

Reaction score
I'm definitely happy I signed up for Prolific, as it supplements my mturk income, and it's the only other site of this type that I've had success with so far. If you decide to sign up, I get some sort of referral bonus if you use this link:
https://www.prolific.ac/p?ref=M4WT3PKM
M4WT3PKM is my "referral code"

:)