help me in opening an account on mturk cant get approval from here in india
PLEASE....

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
help me in opening an account on mturk cant get approval from here in india
PLEASE....
we have no special connection to amazon, that could help you. we're just workers. I don't know that they are approving folks from outside the country right now (outside the USA). Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The best you can do is submit your application. Sometimes people wait a long time to get approved (and sometimes that approval never comes :(.

Good luck!

mohitsinghdangi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we have no special connection to amazon, that could help you. we're just workers. I don't know that they are approving folks from outside the country right now (outside the USA). Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The best you can do is submit your application. Sometimes people wait a long time to get approved (and sometimes that approval never comes :(.

Good luck!
can we open an id from USA and later on change the address after approval

jan

Reaction score
can we open an id from USA and later on change the address after approval
as far as I know, changing an address is near impossible. I have moved states, for instance - within the USA - but my state ID with amazon remains the same.

I have no idea about countries, but I would expect the same. But keep in mind it's not your ID - you have to submit proof of your country, bank infor (honestly I forget what I had to submit it was a long time ago). Anyway, the answer to your question is I doubt it. Once you have an account the information is hard to change

mohitsinghdangi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
as far as I know, changing an address is near impossible. I have moved states, for instance - within the USA - but my state ID with amazon remains the same.

I have no idea about countries, but I would expect the same. But keep in mind it's not your ID - you have to submit proof of your country, bank infor (honestly I forget what I had to submit it was a long time ago). Anyway, the answer to your question is I doubt it. Once you have an account the information is hard to change
let us try can you open an id from US and email adress i will try to change address bcz i think there is option to change it, i will try

jan

Reaction score
let us try can you open an id from US and email adress i will try to change address bcz i think there is option to change it, i will try
if you are suggesting violating amazon TOS, I have to tell you we don't do that on this forum. It violates our FORUM rules. You can try to manage things the way amazon has set them up - or I don't know. But not here, on this forum.

Best of luck.