Any content moderators willing to talk to a reporter?

Danny Fortson

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Danny Fortson, West coast correspondent for The Sunday Times (of London). I am putting together a feature on content moderations, and was hoping to speak with some people who do this work. Either on record or on background is fine. I am on 415.271.1009 or message me here. Hope to hear from you! Thanks, Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Danny Fortson, West coast correspondent for The Sunday Times (of London). I am putting together a feature on content moderations, and was hoping to speak with some people who do this work. Either on record or on background is fine. I am on 415.271.1009 or message me here. Hope to hear from you! Thanks, Danny
Danny:

I came across this by mistake. Most unhappy you did not get a helpful response. If you need to attempt anything like this in future, just do so on the daily work thread (without a phone number, of course). And you can also PM (private message) an administrator or moderator for assistance or advice.

An aside: my Dad was stationed at Horum during WWII with the 95th Bomb Group. LOVED it over there! I have a rather minimal "bucket list" (and I'm old) but I would love to visit London before I croak. But I'm a bit shocked how crowded and ... over developed London seems to be. :(

Best to you, Danny!

Christopher Steele