Another new kid on the block...

JuneBug27

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been on MTurk Crowd for about a month and was just recently given access to an MTurk worker account. I'm still exploring the forums here to learn the ins and outs of it, but plan to dive in after the new year.

I'm 28 and very much a homebody, but would consider myself an ambivert. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we have three kids together (4, almost 3, and almost 5 months).

My full time job (Dept. of Social Services) is now completely remote (a silver lining to the chaos of the pandemic), so I've been thankful to have a little extra time to spend with my husband and kids. My husband is a stay-at-home parent (yay, no daycare costs or horrifying stories from such places!).

I found MTurk while looking around online for side gigs to earn some extra cash for those between paychecks moments and hope to be able to create a steady flow of "fun money", if you will.

I'm happy to share any knowledge that I learn along the way with other new users. Mturk seems to have quite a bit of a learning curve, so hopefully we can learn together! :)

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Welcome! Hang in daily work thread for hits and tips, or hit us up in the discord! (I saw you enter today I think!)

JuneBug27

Reaction score
Welcome! Hang in daily work thread for hits and tips, or hit us up in the discord! (I saw you enter today I think!)
Thank you!

Yeah, I joined the discord, but didn't say anything in it lol.

I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the forums to find the daily ones.

JuneBug27

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Thank you!

Yeah, I joined the discord, but didn't say anything in it lol.

I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the forums to find the daily ones.

JuneBug27
WHen you're on the main page on the left hand side it shows threads with recent posts. Look for the one titled with today's date. Today's is Witty Wendesday

Reactions: JuneBug27