And There Came a Day...

Did you miss me?

• Total voters

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
...Unlike any other day. A day when the new forum found itself in need of someone to make comic book references and abuse Archer gifs like nobodies business. On that day... Mr. Ego pulled himself together, kicked open the freezer door, walked back into the house, thawed out in front of the wood stove, looked at some pictures of Judy Garland and Jennifer Lawrence, read some comic books, and then, while watching Jeopardy, created a new account. And he figured that he would go ahead and possibly take over those aforementioned responsibilities and decided to start with an Avengers reference in his introduction.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
...Unlike any other day. A day when the new forum found itself in need of someone to make comic book references and abuse Archer gifs like nobodies business. On that day... Mr. Ego pulled himself together, kicked open the freezer door, walked back into the house, thawed out in front of the wood stove, looked at some pictures of Judy Garland and Jennifer Lawrence, read some comic books, and then, while watching Jeopardy, created a new account. And he figured that he would go ahead and possibly take over those aforementioned responsibilities and decided to start with an Avengers reference in his introduction.
O hai. Welcome!

I think.

:wave:

Reactions: kryss and MisterEgo

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty good, I could go for a pizza.

Reactions: aveline

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always the last to know this stuff...

Reactions: Aydiarose