Advice

Patricia Houston

Reaction score
If anyone can help me with the scripts it would be greatly appreciated. I am disabled and really need to make extra money.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
If anyone can help me with the scripts it would be greatly appreciated. I am disabled and really need to make extra money.
have you installed mturk suite yet? That's the first place to start. What browser are you using (chrome or firefox)?

Patricia Houston

Reaction score
I can use either. I think I am confused what do scripts do. It would just be better for me if I did mturk everyday. Which browser in your opinion would be best. I just need someone here to mentor me and help. I would really be greatful. There is this woman on fb who helps people but you have to pay her and I just don't have the money for that. All I need to make is 50 dollars a day.

jan

Reaction score
I can use either. I think I am confused what do scripts do. It would just be better for me if I did mturk everyday. Which browser in your opinion would be best. I just need someone here to mentor me and help. I would really be greatful. There is this woman on fb who helps people but you have to pay her and I just don't have the money for that. All I need to make is 50 dollars a day.
No one can say how much you will make. (And I wouldn't pay anyone for help - I can't imagine. ).
Here is where to start:
1st, if you use chrome, download tamper monkey
then download mturk suite
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mturk-suite/iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf?hl=en-US

Just do it, then open up your mturk - and look around and see what's different. Ok?

Reactions: Jerami and jklmnop