Achievemint is open for new sign ups again! Earn passively for exercising!

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
I originally posted this on /r/beermoney, although you people might want a chance to join!

Achievemint is a Fitness app that pays you completely passively for exercising, be it running, biking, swimming, and so on. My typical earning rates are around $0.10-$0.20 a week, although it's extremely low-maintenance, as all you have to do is set it and forget it!

I currently have it linked to my Fitbit account, although it's compatible with several fitness trackers and apps. If you don't have anything to connect yet, a good free one that I recommend is Moves.

Minimum cash out is $10, and I'm currently about 15% of the way there.

NOTE: I'm not sure if new members can refer other people because they sent custom links to members via email.

Referral: For the bonus $0.25.

Non-ref: Without bonus, although you can still sign up!

Last edited:

JoCobble

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oho, now this is something I'm interested in. I'm a very outdoorsy person so this helps.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I originally posted this on /r/beermoney, although you people might want a chance to join!

Achievemint is a Fitness app that pays you completely passively for exercising, be it running, biking, swimming, and so on. My typical earning rates are around $0.10-$0.20 a week, although it's extremely low-maintenance, as all you have to do is set it and forget it!

I currently have it linked to my Fitbit account, although it's compatible with several fitness trackers and apps. If you don't have anything to connect yet, a good free one that I recommend is Moves.

Minimum cash out is $10, and I'm currently about 15% of the way there. The $0.25 referral bonus is only available for roughly 5 more days, so sign up soon if you want it!

NOTE: I'm not sure if new members can refer other people because they sent custom links to members via email.

Referral: For the bonus $0.25.

Non-ref: Without bonus, although you can still sign up!
Just wanted to let you know I used your referral to sign up. :) Thanks for posting this.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I totally forgot about this! I used to do SYW and get free stuff from Sears and Kmart but they discontinued the program. This could be a good alternative!

Last edited:

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
I totally forgot about this! I used to do SWY and get free stuff from Sears and Kmart but they discontinued the program. This could be a good alternative!
THAT WAS THE GREATEST. I'm really sad they cancelled it, because it was free candy bars every week.

Reactions: Vanyanka