01/16 - Thready Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
On today's National Calendar:

National Fig Newton Day - celebrating the famous singer. ... wait, that is Wayne Newton. ;grin:

National Nothing Day - what you get when your pandas go on strike

Get to Know Your Customers Day

National Without a Scalpel Day -
celebrating the type of surgery C-SATS currates for us

National Religious Freedom Day

Last edited:

SergiuH

Reaction score
Hi, if i select auto payment lets say 30 days, i cannot take out my money 30 days? Or they i can also withdraw money when i want?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Hi, if i select auto payment lets say 30 days, i cannot take out my money 30 days? Or they i can also withdraw money when i want?
you will automatically get your "current earnings" amount transferred to your bank account or amazon gift card every 30 days.

you can change your automatic cashout interval at any time among various choices amazon gives you, but it won't be quicker than every 3 days and you won't be able to manually initiate a transfer.

Reactions: Despairagus

SergiuH

Reaction score
you will automatically get your "current earnings" amount transferred to your bank account or amazon gift card every 30 days.

you can change your automatic cashout interval at any time among various choices amazon gives you, but it won't be quicker than every 3 days and you won't be able to manually initiate a transfer.
cool, another unnecessary change , don`t see any benefits. thanks for the help.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
wasn't paying too close of attention to my time but i would say reasonably quick to do.

Title: Short Survey on Bath Towel Preferences | Accept
Requester: Wharton Requester [A261WVE3K564FZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Provide your preferences for online shopping product images
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Despairagus

cassius

Reaction score
Well, mine comes out every three days, and it's the day it's supposed to come out, but it's still sitting there. Every other time it's been out when I get up. Hmm ...

cassius

Reaction score
dog walked
driveway shoveled
laundry started
breakfast made

:wave:
Mr. Cassius went through his tricks routine this morning, but it was a text from a RL study I'm in that finally got me out of bed. So, then Mr. Cassius got his treats. Why are a few pieces of treats so important to a cat first thing in the morning when there is food out all day and night, I will never know. Maybe he has control issues. ?? :confused:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
dog walked
driveway shoveled
laundry started
breakfast made

:wave:
hopefully Frank the cat still alive for waking you up every morning before the birds even wake up and chirp.

All before 6 in the morning.

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
have cold diet mountain dew or diet dr. pepper and i am there. coffee yeech. :)
nope, but we got a full-service liquor store right across the street. I am sure they can help you out.

BTW, when we first moved here, I went to said liquor store to get some brewskis. They had their holiday hours posted and I stopped to read it, figuring I might need another beer run on Christmas. Holiday hours were Christmas Eve 8 am - 1 am Christmas Day 8 am - 1 am.
I was like "Man, I am liking this neighborhood!"

• Wow
Reactions: ekkirksey and jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
BTW, when we first moved here, I went to said liquor store to get some brewskis. They had their holiday hours posted and I stopped to read it, figuring I might need another beer run on Christmas. Holiday hours were Christmas Eve 8 am - 1 am Christmas Day 8 am - 1 am.
I was like "Man, I am liking this neighborhood!"
and then you found out:

a) no alcohol sales on christmas day due to state law

-or-

b) who doesn't need a break from family on christmas eve or christmas day :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.